Incoming Call: Dad

Chapter Thirteen - Incoming Call: Dad

"Hello?"

"Hi Dad."

"Narissa?"

"No, it's Percy," I joked. He chuckled.

"Hello sunshine, what do you need?"

"Umm..." I looked over at Toby, Anna and Percy they gave a me look, I sighed. "So I kinda took the book of prophecies without your permission. I'm really sorry papa," I held my breath waiting for him to get angry. But all there was just silence.

"..."

"Papa? You there?"

"Narissa, why did you take the bo- never mind that I already know why, curiosity got the better of you. Just bring it back okay sunshine?" He said.

"Okay Papa, will do."

"Bye sunshine."

"Bye Papa."

*click*

I took a sigh of relief. Anna and Percy looked at me confused.

"Papa?" Percy asked.

"And why was your voice up two octaves?" Anna asked.

"Well, I-"

"She gets into innocent "Papa's little girl" mode and her dad goes all marshmallow twist and doesn't yell at her." Toby interjected. I slapped his arm.

"I do not!" I yelled. He just looked at me with a straight face. I looked down. "Fine, maybe a little, also could you talked to Leucothia for me. I've been through a lot today and I don't really want to get yelled at even more." I asked sweetly.

"You can't keep doing this to me-" I pouted, giving him puppy eyes. "Pweaseilmio Cavaliere," Finally he caved in. "Oh, alright I'll talk to Leucondia for you."

I smiled. "Grazieamoremio!" Planting a quick kiss on his lips. He smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah."

"So you're a sucker too," Anna pointed out.

"With her 100%." Toby laughed, "Narissa is a very persuasive girl. She uses three ways to do so. She calls it the '3 Bs'."

"What does that mean?" Percy asks.

"This is how she persuades someone. First she would reason with them, but if that doesn't work, she would first beg the puppy face, if that doesn't work she would bribe like promising favors or getting them something since she keeps her promises, then the last one which is scary she will blackmail you," I smirk, I'm only letting him tell them because I'm feeling nice right now. "I would watch out she has dirt on everyone sooner or later, so if she gets to bribing I would take it because she doesn't bluff, she will expose you." Anna and Percy looked at me in disbelief.

"It's true, I get my way either the nice way or the hard way."

"Narissa you are quite scary," Percy gulped.