Sixty Eight // Club

Start from the beginning

<><>

I laughed loudly as Liz twirled me around. The loud music was vibrating the floors and I felt like I had to keep moving if I didn't want to start vibrating with it. Liz and I had taken the dance floor, dancing with each other in order to keep the boys away. That didn't necessarily work, we had a lot of male celebrities and other people come up to us and talk. Luckily for Liz and I- who still weren't used to the world of celebrities- both Niall and Louis were with us to help us out. I think that Niall must have chased away every guy that tried to flirt with Liz. It was insanely adorable and I found it endearing. I wish that they would just go out already.

The song came to a stop and I looked up at Liz, yelling at her that I wanted to get a drink. She nodded and said she'd come with. After telling the boys that we'd be back, we crossed the dance floor and to the bar that many people were surrounding. It took us a few minutes to get to the front, but when we did, we both ordered waters. We both weren't old enough to drink yet.

"I still can't believe that we won. This is so freaking amazing." Liz said as we waited for our waters. It was quieter over here but we still had to yell in order to hear each other.

"I know, I know. It's perfect." I said, squealing as I did. I hated that I always squealed when I was excited, a horrible thing that I picked up from my mom.

"Hey, are you and Niall ever going to go out? It's obvious that you two like each other." I said, leaning against the bar.

Liz bit her lip and looked away, her cheeks blushed. My eyes widened in realization and I slapped her arm. "Why didn't you tell me? When's the date?" I asked.

"I'm sorry! I just... I couldn't believe it and I felt like telling people would ruin it. And I'm not sure when it is. We'll both be in different countries. I mean, unless I move to London or he moves to the U.S., I don't see how it'll work." She said.

"What if we did move to London? I mean, think about it. It's both mine and yours favorite cities and plus, Simon has his record label there. Yeah, he's got some places here but London is where it's really at. We could always move there." I said.

"I could never ask you and Julie that." Liz said.

"Well you wouldn't be moving because of Niall, you'd be moving because of our job. God, I still can't believe that this is our job now." I said as the bar tender gave us our water bottles. I thanked him, setting some money down on the bar before we started walking towards a table that was set up.

"I know, neither can I." Liz said as we sat done. "And I don't know. Moving to London? It's my favorite city but it seems risky. Even if you put Niall aside, that's a whole new country and I'm not sure if I could leave my family." She said, opening the bottle and taking a sip. I copied her actions before speaking.

"Well, we'll have to see how our meeting goes with Simon. We're meeting him tomorrow before our flights, so I guess we'll find out. I'm not sure if we'll be singing to Syco or with Colombia. I guess which ever Simon wants us to." I said.

"I kinda hope that it's Syco. I mean, that's like his record label. He'll probably only sign us if he thinks that we'll make him a ton of money, which I don't know about. I don't know though. We will have to wait till tomorrow morning." Liz said.

I nodded as I looked around the club, trying to find Julie. She disappeared into the sea of dancing people almost as soon as we got here. Although I wanted to go walk around and mingle, I knew that Liz would be uncomfortable by herself, which is why I stayed back with her. I didn't mind too much, Liz and I never really had a problem getting along. Even through the rough times in the beginning of our career together.