Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)

Start from the beginning

“J.D please stop.” I laughed and tried to hold his hands so he could stop tickling me.

“ Say pretty please J.D.”

“Pretty please.” I yelled.

“Witch a chocolate cherry on top.”

I tried to frown but he tickled me even more.

“Fine, with a chocolate cherry on top.”

He stopped and I was left speechless with a smile on my face while I was holding his hands.

He leaned and touched his forehead to mine.

“You are something Julie.”

I looked at his perfectly sea blue eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“You can make me so weak and so strong in the same time.” His lips were inch away from mine.

 Kiss me my brain screamed Kiss him

With that he pulled away and took his hoodie heading downstairs. I have just been left alone. I think I need that cold shower now.

“I’ll make breakfast.” With that he was gone.

Lazy I got up and picked up my comb brushing my hair. Then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see what J.D was up too.

I expected to see sandwiches but I certainly wasn’t expecting pancakes.

“Damn boy you can cook too?”

“I am a master off all.” He bowed.

I smiled and sat on the table.

“If I die from food poison will you come to my funeral?” I joked.

“Ha-ha. You would most likely die from pleasure once you try them.” He winked and put a plate in front of me. I decided it was worth a try.

Oh my god this was so good. I moaned.

“See, I told you.”

“Where have you learned to cook like this? This is so delicious.” I chewed still moaning.

“Well a kid who’s home alone will do anything to entertain itself. Including backing cookies and making pancakes.”

“This is amazing.”

“Well thank you. You could help me finish them you know.”

I got up and tried to help. I got to the fry pan but I didn’t know how to turn the pancake. I tried to find the spatula when J.D just grabbed the pan and flipped the pancake in the air.

“Show off.” I pulled my tongue out.

“Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.”

I took baking flour in my hand and throw it at him. Thank god he wasn’t wearing his shirt because he was so, so white. He stood still for a minute and I thought he would yell at me. But he just yanked me to him and when I came closer I saw him smirking. He let a hand full of flour on my head. When did he …

I was going to kill him. He ran in the kitchen and I went after him.

“Coward.”

“Better coward then dead.”

I ran everywhere until he was gone in the bathroom.

“Idiot.”

I returned to the kitchen and finished the pancakes. He came back after fifteen minutes all fresh and cleaned. He didn’t say a word and we sat to eat.