Pain

I wake up on the ground, alone in the room. My hands are tied with rope. Nothing is happening and I can't hear anyone. I wiggle my wrists out of the rope. Then I walk around the room, trying to find a way out. I find a phone that isn't mine. I put it in my pocket, which surprisingly is still in one piece. I keep looking around. Then I find a loose board in the back. I move it aside and find a hole big enough for me to get out. I slide through. As I am halfway through, the warehouse door opens. I turn quickly and see the guy who tortured me there. He yells at me as I slide the rest of the way out and run.

I don't get far until the three men come to the back of the warehouse. They chase me, but are much faster than I am. They catch me easily and grab me. I scream as loud as I can, trying for someone to hear. They drag me back to the warehouse. Two men stay outside and a different man than last time drags me in. He ties up my hands and slaps me across the face.

"You foolish girl! Do you know what would happen to me if you disappeared!?" He kicks me a few times on the ground. I cry from pain. He continues beating me until I can no longer scream. He leaves the room, swearing that there will be more if I try to escape again. I pull the phone out of my pocket then and dial Jenny's number.

She answers and I lay the phone on the ground and put my head next to it since I can't get my hands to my head.  I speak in a hushed voice. "Help me... Please..."

"ALEXIS! Where are you???"

"Help!"

The warehouse door opens again. I guess I was too loud. He comes over to me and kicks me out of the way. He grabs the phone and speaks into it. "Who the heck is this? we killed all the DiNozzos."

"Who I am doesn't matter. All that matters is that I will find you, and I will kill you."

He hesitates for a minute, then speaks, "You try, just try, and she dies." Then he keeps the phone on long enough for him to slap me hard across the face. I scream and he turns it off and throws it at the wall. He beats me for another five or ten minutes. My face is bloody and my stomach is black and blue now. I lay there in pain as he leaves the room. I hope someone comes soon.