I started setting up my computer when I heard a knock at the door.

I turned to see Simon, waiting. "Hey Simon, you can come on in."

He walked in and sat on my bed. "So, have you decided yet?"

I gave him a confused look. "Are you making a YouTube, silly." He laughed.

"Ohhh.. I guess. I have all the equipment already, and I would know by the end of it, you and the guys would have made me anyway. I just need all my game consoles and computer set up before I make it." I admitted.

He walked and took out my gaming stuff, and pulled out a game."What? You have Dark Souls 3? The game hasn't even gone out yet!"

"I know. I am close with one of the creators and she knows I am a good gamer, so I am the first person to play and own the game." I said, trying not to brag.

He started to look at all of my other games while I was setting all of my stuff up. He would say 'how' or 'this is so cool' every few games, because I had a lot of rare games and high command games like all of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Halo series.

I finished setting all of my gaming consoles and computer up, so I turned my computer on and pulled up Youtube and began to make a new account.

Simon sat on my bed again as I started typing in my full name. "So Samantha Winter Evans? It sounds beautiful, Ms. Evans." (I wish I had this name, it does sound pretty.)

My face began to feel hot and started blushing. "Well, Mr. Minter, I kinda don't like being called Ms. Evans, so don't call me that again, I ain't my mother." I giggled.

I continued until I reached where I had to make a channel name. My mind drew a blank.

"How about SamanthaGaming?" Simon said.

I shook my head no. "It sounds to normal. I want it to be orginal."

Simon and I sat for a couple minutes thinking, until he jumped up.

"How about 'SuperSamSlays'?" He gestured his hands up, as if he read it off Broadway. "I mean it suits your personality really well, and I think it's perfect." He said, feeling confident.

I began typing it in. "I think we have a winner!"

He made me a profile picture, putting 'SS' in large letters, and underneath he put 'Slays' all in red letters. He made me a banner also, putting my YouTube name at the top, and at the corner, he put a new Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for me to have.

I looked at it. It looked so professional, and I didn't even have one sub! "Woah." Letting that be the only word fall out of my mouth.

"Well, you can make a vlog, stating everything your channel will consist of, or you can record some footage of you playing, and put some audio of you saying everything you will be doing." He said, offering me tips for my first video.

I thought for a second, considering the two opinions. "I think I will do a vlog. I mean, I signed up to do it, and with a house full of youtubers, I am gonna have to get over the fact I don't like being in front of a camera."

He shrugged. "Well, I will let you get your stuff recorded, and when you finish, let me know so I can help you edit it." He said walking out the room, closing my door, but opened it again. "And also, the other Sidemen are coming over to meet you tomorrow! Just to let you know." And closed the door again.

Great. I thought to myself. Hopefully, these guys will like me.

I emptied my thoughts as turned on the camera.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Okay guys. 100 reads?!?! That is insane! I never imagined getting that! Thank you guys so much!

Also I still need characters. You can find all the characters that need to be filled on the previous chapter...

Sorry for not updating yesterday. :/ My family planned a surprise birthday party for my grandfather and I didn't have time to update on such short notice and I really wanted to watch PeteZahHutt stream... But now, my schedule should be back to normal to where I can update daily until school starts.

And if you guys want to find me on social media with all my crazy art and tweets about the pack and sidemen, you can find me here:

Twitter: XsuperXsamX
Instagram: XsuperXsamX

Give me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist