The way his butt moved in his jeans was enough to drive me crazy.

"Yeah." I said.

Most people think men are more dirty minded than women. I don't agree, but that's just me. I could think of sex 24 hours a day and not get bored, if men were dirtier than that...

"What do you want?" He yelled from his kitchen.

"Um...you." I said, mostly to myself but I knew he heard me really well when I heard him chuckle.

"Same here, but what do you want to drink." He said back, this time looking right at me.

"Anything." I answered, not really caring.

"I can make coffee."

Just the thought grossed me out. "Anything but that... Water's good." I said.

A minute later he was back with a glass of water and a glass of orange juice.

"You're like a kid." I said trying not to laugh.

"O.J. is good for you. Healthy... Why don't you like coffee?" He asked.

"What makes you think that?"

"You either refuse it or take a sip and you’re done with it. It's not hard to tell." He said.

"When I was little, I'd watch my parents drink their coffee basically first thing when they woke up. My dad would wake up my mom and after kissing her good morning she'd say, 'coffee, strong coffee', I thought it was...I don't know magic." I said laughing.

"And?" Blake said.

"My dad went to work and my mom and I were doing...I don't remember but I took a sip from her coffee. I hated it. I spit it back into her cup. It was the nastiest thing I had ever tasted. Since then, I can take a sip or two but that's it or else I feel sick." I told him.

"Did you tell her you backwashed into her coffee?" He said laughing.

"I didn't have to, she saw me." I said laughing harder.

"Oh man." He said still laughing and shaking his head.

"I should know this but since you're never here when I wake up... Are you a morning person?" He asked.

"Sometimes, it depends." I said.

"On?"

"Nothing it just depends." I said.

"Okay."

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I'd like to know what kind of mood you'll be in the morning." He said with a big grin.

"Smiling I hope."

He laughed, "Not that kind of smile." He said.

"You're not like most guys." I said to him.

"You're not like most girls either." He said with half a smile.

"No sex is usually the main thing about us...now...we talk. You don't make a move, either do I but...why don't you make the move?" I asked, being bold.

I was nervous for his answer.

"I guess if I did and believe me I want to but...I don't want to go back to what...whatever we were. I like talking to you, getting to know you. You never let me before so for right now...I'm taking advantage of that." He said.

"Well...I didn't think about it like that." I said honestly.

"Amanda, what do you want from me? Honestly." He asked.