Entry 14

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:22PM

Dear Diary,

 It's been a while since I last wrote huh? Well I did start talking to my mom again, but then we got into it again. Only this time it turned physical. Rod and her started arguing, and I started with Rod trying to defend mom, and he made us both get out, and mom and me got into it outside.

 I snapped that night. Mom kept yelling at me how she's sone so much for me and has kept forgiving me over and over. I started yelling back and was gonna let everything I've held back over the years out, but she slapped before I finished a sentence. They press charges on me, Thursday we go to court, cause we took it to trial.

 After this she's out of my life for good. I'm being serious this time. I got accepted into classes for acting/modeling, but I'm gonna quit them. I don't have the money to pay for them and save up for a car and camera. I"m living with Judy and Stan again.

 Tonie and Terry threw out all my stuff or did something with it. Which pisses me off because that was basically all my clothes, make-up, and my writings. I have some of my writings but like my other stories I don't have them. Like The Unknowns, and stuff. I also had written some new poems.

 My mom told me they would do that. I guess she was right about one thing. I know one thing. My family are a bunch of backstabbers and untrustworthy hipocrites. I'm done with them all on that side. Josh hasn't answered my messages on facebook and I know he's been on there.

 Bradley turns 13 next Saturday. I wish had their numbers to call them. I hope he has a great birthday. I miss him and Garry a lot. Maybe one of these days, they'll be able to forgive me for the things I've done. Well I'm done for now. Bye.