"But we're not broken just bent..." He said in a sad voice and it reminded me of pink.

"No, we can't learn to love again." I whisper loud enough for him to hear and then I unlock the door, having the urge to run off and take a flight to Canada.

He doesn't come after me again. I walk down the streets and it all seems so wrong. But then so right. I think I did the right thing. I have nothing and no one over here. God knows where my mom is.

But I need my mom.

My dad left her. She's alone. I need her and she needs me. We can go back to Canada together! She's probably weak! She's so in need of me.

And that envelope.

I rush home and grab my bag, catching sight of Ben. Oh shit. He won't let me go, not even out of this house. "JENNA!" He screams. I shake my head at him.

"Don't start. I don't have time. I'm leaving."

"But please! Why are you leaving!"

"Sorry. Thanks for everything, Ben bear. You've been the best and supporting friend ever. Like a brother." A tear slips down my cheek. "I love you." I hug him and he's too shocked to say a word.

"T-Take this. Where are you going? I promise I won't come after you." He passes me a wad of money, and I decline it. "Keep it for yourself. Say sorry to Lynn. With me gone, everyone will be able to work things out. You back with Evelyn, Alex with Liana. Perfect." I clap my hands together. I think I'm going insane.

"A life without Jenna! Yay! Perfect!" I scream, jumping up and down. He starts sobbing hard.

I wipe his tear. "Don't cry, Ben bear. You can be alright. Without me will be the best thing that ever happened to you."

I turn around and leave.

•••

Somehow, I've gotten a cab and paid for it with my small amount of money as I reached the house where all this drama started.

The cab driver drops me off and I sigh. How do I open the door? Dina's figure suddenly looms around and I sit down on the bench. I'm having flashbacks. And I'm so dizzy.

I take out the small envelope. It's time to rip it and see what's inside. A letter falls out of the nice and very fancy envelope. A letter and a wad of money, that scatters around. I pick it up and collect it in the envelope. Then I open the letter. My moms handwriting.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ

Hey baby, I hope your doing good. I know what happened since Ben has told me I detail, and I know AMERICA seems like a monster to your life right now.

So , in case you're wondering, your father, uncle and I have gone to Tokyo because they have invited us to start working and start an exporting business. It's for your own good. Dina used to work, right, and so did Alex. But they aren't working now and your uncle has lost his job. So we have to do this business, to help him and to get a better life for you and our family.

We are pretty good and wealthy in canada, but more could be even better as you know taxes and rates are growing day by day. I hope you understand. You can go back to Canada with this money and finish your studies. There is still around half a month of summer left so enjoy that in the country you love.

I wish I was there with you but you know I can't be. Skype me everyday once you reach there, okay? I hope this money was enough for you. Dina kept is separately for you and now we have given it to you.

Please forget about the odd events that have happened in this past long month. Amelia and Lily are informed about this and they are coming to Canada soon as well, so they can check up on you and I know that you love lily, plus Ames is your best friend.