Lìvias' POV

"Lìvia!" A fainted voice called.

(What?)

"Lìvia!" It called again.

(Who said that?)

My eyes opened too see bright blue eyes staring back at me. I slowly sat up, as my head pounded.

"Are you alright?" Legolas asked.

"Minus the dry blood. Yes, I believe so. You?"

"Yes, I am fine. We need to get out of here, before they come." He replied, pulling mu up to my feet.

As we started walking I heard it.

Snap!

"Did you hear that?"

"Here what?"

Snap!

"That!"

"Lìvia." Legolas said looking at me. "You must be hearing things."

I then heard clicking. Looking up I saw it. A giant spider.

"AHHH!"

Legolas turned around, just in time to shoot it in the head, as it came towards us. He then looked back at me.

"Lìvia, behind you!"

I turned as it lunged itself towards me, I quickly pulled an arrow out and shot it in the stomach, as it fell over dead.

(I killed it! I killed it. That was my first kill. My first kill.)

"RUN!" Legolas shouted, grabbing my hand, running.

We ran through the trees getting cuts from the branches, just trying to get away. But they where everywhere.

I saw a spider coming for Legolas.

''Kalón maylen!'' I shouted, throwing my dagger. ''Get down!''

Legolas looked at me, then threw his head back, making the dagger just barely go right over him, as it hit the spider.

"Are you mad?!"

"Possibly!"

"You almost killed me!"

"But I didn't!"

"Lìvia, behind you!"

I turned around to find a spider right in front of me. I must have gone into some form of shock, because after seeing the spider, I only remember falling to the ground.

As I faint voice cried.

"LÍVIA!"

~~~

Legolas' POV

I watched as she fell to the ground.

"LÍVIA!"

I shot the spider, watched as it fell screeching in pain.

"Lìvia?" I asked kneeling beside her. She did not answer. I turned her over, seeing her hazel eyes.

"Aah." I half shouted, falling backwards.

Her eyes did not blink, no did she move, only breath.

"Lìvia?" I shook her lightly.

"Lìvia, 'echuio.'"

Tears rolled down my face, as I shook her again.

"Lìvia! Wake up!"

The clicking sound reappeared, I looked up to see the spiders all around us. I made no movement, not until the spider lunged itself towards us. I turned away from it.

I waited. Waited for their nasty pinches to stick in my back. To feel pain, but it never came. Only the sound of screeching pain.

I looked back and found the spider dead, along with a few more. The rest of the spiders fled. I looked back at Lìvia, her eyes still the same.

Two of our royal guards, came out of the trees. I fell on the ground in exhaustion and relief.

"Prince Legolas?!" One of the guards called.

I looked up at them, as they sighed in relief.

"Are you alright?" The other one asked.

I nodded, but looked back at Lìvia still the same. Both guards looked down at Lìvia, taken aback by her eyes.

"By the Valar." They both whispered. As one picked her up, the other one picked up me.

"Your safe now. We're taking you home."

~~~

Elronds' POV

Night has now fallen, and every minute passes, is another level of fear I have for Lìvia.

Thranduil had been walking in circles ever since the guards left. I too have been walking around, anything to keep my mind from worrying.

It did not help when Celebrían and Regeína came in, with tears in their eyes. We tried to comfort them, but it was no use.

(Where have I seen this before?)

Every time I looked outside, I saw a new way Lìvia could be hurt or even worse, ...dead.

~"Choices."~

Just then the doors flew open.

"My King! We found them!"

All eyes turned to the voice.

~I saw my wife and myself run to the little girl.~

Two guards came in carrying the Prince and Lìvia. But her eyes, were hazel. Everyone was shocked like her, but little more worried.

Celebrían ran over to Lìvia, I quickly followed. Regeína along with Thranduil ran to their son, who was awake. His eyes are glued, on Lìvia, but there was something else about them.

"Legolas, are you alright?" Regeína asked, checking her son for any injuries. Beside the cuts on his face, along with Lìvia.

"Yes, 'Naneth.' I'm fine."

~His eyes had a red tint to them. He had been crying. Why was he crying?~

~~~

'' '' - Malangua

' ' - Elvish

( ) - Thoughts

I'm soooooo sorry!

I was at my Grandmothers' house & had no internet!

I'm sorry!

Im updating another chapter to make up for it.

And this Friday Im going on a Girls Retreat. Whoa!

So I'll update again before I leave.

150 VOTES!!! OMGISH!

2.23K VIEWS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

PLEASE! Go read 'The Fate Of Their Love' its by SabrinaBeatrice.

ITS REALLY GOOD!

Okay.

Vote.

Comment.

Do both.

Don't do any.

I don't care.

I'm out.