I went and sat on his lap putting my feet up as we watched the Cleveland Show. I'm not really paying attention to the show because I'm all into my food. This shyt is good by the way.

While I'm eating Paco unzips my dress and tries to pull it up. "Uhm excuse me, what are you doing?"

"Taking ya dress off for you babe so you can get comfortable." I looked at him for a minute then helped him take the dress off. I was sitting on his lap in my bra and panties while eating my food. He was watching tv while holding my sides.

My phone started ringing and Paco answered.

"Yo??"... "Nawl nicca"... "I don't give a fvck"... "Fvck you bye pvssy!" and he hung up the phone.

"Who was it babe?"

"Who you think?!" he said with an attitude. I didn't even say nothing back cause I'm not in the mood for an argument.

My phone started ringing again and this time I answered, "Hello??"

"Kee whyy he answering ya phone??"

"Cause he can is there a problem??"

"Yea he sitting up there like he ya nicca"

"Cause he is.. What do you want??"

"Come see me"

"No" I said putting him on speaker so Paco could hear.

"Whyy man, I know you miss this"

"Yaya just give it up I'm not yours and never will be"

"Man imma take you from that fvck nicca and treat you right" I covered Paco's mouth so he couldn't say nothing.

"I don't want you though"

"You gone want me watch"

"Why you so sure?"

"Cause baby the way imma dvck you down is gone have you stuck"

"Bye yo"

"Rd babe good night. Love you baby and don't fvck him. Imma talk to you tomorrow" and he hung up.

I tried to turn to look at Paco but I couldn't. He had a tight axx grip on my sides and it started hurting.

"Paco you hurting me" I said trying to move.

He just kept tightening his grip, digging his nails into my sides and not stopping.

"Princeton sttoooppp!!" I started getting tears eye because of the pain.

His grip got tighter and I started bleeding. "Le me the fvck go!!" I screamed and slapped him.

I guess he was out if it because he when I slapped him he loosened his grip. I ain't waste no time getting up and running upstairs with tears rolling down my face.

I ran into the bathroom slamming the door and locking it. I can't believe he just did that shyt.

I knew he always had problems with his anger but he was making progress like this shyt really hurt. I can keep going through this everytime he wants to get mad. Cause I swear if he puts his hands on me it's going to be a damn problem forreal.

As soon as I got up done cleaning and bandaging the marks Paco comes banging on the door.

"Kee open the door!!" he yelled while banging.

"Paco just stop"

"Look babe I'm sorry I just.... I'm sorry"

"I don't wanna hear it. I really don't" I said opening the door and walking pass him into my closet. I threw on some shorts and a shirt and put my hair into a messy bun. I put my sneakers on ignoring his presence.