Chapter 2: Boat ride to Neverland

Take me into your heart. Accept me as your savior. Nail me to the fucking cross and let me be REBORN!

-Vaas

Chapter 2: Boat ride to Neverland

When the evening was beginning to settle, Myra's friends were starting to pressure her into taking that boat and riding off to Rook Island. She folded at once and accepted to go, thinking that would shut them up. 

Jake paid the guy at the port to rent the boat for the night. Ella and Myra were already inside the small engine boat. Jake hopped in and started the boat, having had experience with them since he was a kid. They started off in the night sky, the roar of their engine muffling Ella's laughter.

They rode and rode, finding nothing, and after an hour of searching for that island, Myra cut the engine off. "Hey!" Jake yelled.

"It's not here, let's go back," Myra said, looking him straight in the eyes. They heard a stumbling and turned around. Ella was positioning a small radio which she had found in the boat, and was placing her phone on it. She giggled and turned around to face her friends.

"Why not have a little fun while we're here?" she asked, giggling like a child. Myra turned to look at Jake, who just shrugged and nodded at Ella. She turned around and pressed a button.

Pour Some Sugar on Me blasted through the speakers and overwhelmed the night air. Myra jumped at the sudden loud music, but Jake chuckled and watched Ella mouth the lyrics. "Love is like bomb," she mouthed at Myra and motioned for her to come over. 

Myra rolled her eyes, joining Ella and Jake at the back of the boat. The beat started and they started dancing in the boat. Myra found it silly, but whatever, right? Who could hear them so far out in the water. They twirled and bobbed their heads, laughing and smiling. Jake got on the side of the boat and belowed the chorus. "POUR SOME SUGAR ME! IN THE NAME OF LOVE!" Ella and Myra laughed. 

They joined him on the egde of the boat, screaming at the top of their lungs the lyrics, completely unaware of the approaching boat. Myra laughed when Jake started immitating a singer with a microphone while Ella immitated drums. "Sometime anytime, sugar me sweet!" they sang. They continued to sing and dance, yelling the lyrics to the song until their voices were raw. Ella sat at the edge, her feet in the water and her face went slack.

She got up and pressed a button to turn the music off. "Hey!" Jake said with a laugh. Myra turned to Ella, smile on her face, while Jake came to stand beside her.

Ella's face was beyond scared. Her features were torn with fear as she looked at a point in the water. Myra turned her head and immidately spotted it.

A boat had came to plant itself beside their's. During the loud music, they didn't hear the loud engine, and certainly not the guys in it. They wore red tank tops, army trousers a bit like the ones Myra wore, and they had red scarves to cover their faces. Their skins were dark, their hair dark and short, and they had huge guns slung over their shoulders.

Myra stared in horror at the guns and weapons the men held. Her eyes scanned the small crowd until her eyes lay upon a man, standing like a captain at the end of the boat, a broad smile on his face. His skin was tanned and oily, his muscled arms sticking out of a red tank top. He wore the same trousers as the others, and Myra saw the mohawk on his head and the scar running up the left side of his skull. She stared in horror as he moved to the edge of his boat, taking out a small handgun. 

Jake, Ella, and Myra were frozen with fear as the man, probably in his twenties, stood before them, chuckling. "Hi there," he said with a spanish accent and a chuckle. "You guys played that music way too fucking loud."