Welcome To Texas!!

Well... It has been about a year after I moved to Texas. I never really talked to the guys nor girls anymore. When I gotten off the plane and grabbed my bags, I saw five guys standing there. One holding up the sign with my name on it, he had a mustache and sunglasses covering his eyes. His arms and hands are covered in many tattoos as well. The one next to him was a bit taller than him, he wore glasses, had a big beard and had ginger hair. Another was yelling at someone as that person smirked. I went pale scared about whats going to happen to me if I go to them. I slowly walked up to them and bit my lip. "I guess your with Mr. Banks?" I asked softly. "Another Gavin. Don't you be as stupid as him!!" I tilted my head. "Yeah, we're with Mr. Banks. I'm Geoff!" The one holding the sign smiled. "And I'm Jack!" The other smiled as I giggled. "I guess that one's Gavin?" I pointed to the one with frisky hair wearing a purple and white striped shirt. "You are correct," He hugged me and let go. "Michael.. I yell alot to warn you." He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Micoo.." I shook his hand. Gavin chuckles, "So, did you stay in England your entire life or did you stay a month or more to get the accent?" "My whole life.. I just.." I hugged Gavin and sighed. "I never really been to America before and.. I hope you guys are the right ones." I looked at them. "Well.. WELCOME TO TEXAS!!" Michael smiles as his beanie falls off his head. "Welcome to America as well.." Gavin whispered.

~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~
Well.. Its a small new chapter but it introduces you guys to Achievement Hunter and things. I'll add a new one as fast as I can-ish..