Chapter 4- Punishment

Casey went into the corner of the room and banged her head against the wall in thought.
Their was a pushing sound as Dr.Meadow and five other workers tried to push the door open, when the dos they saw Casey staring at them in the corner of the room. Dr.Meadow face grew angry as he saw the two dead bodies, his face also laced with ultimate fear as he had never felt before with other patients.

"Punishment"

And with that the five workers grabbed Casey who screamed and kicked at their contact.

They carried her out her room and down a slim corridor, they passed a nurse and a small boy, his hands were hovering over his eyes and he kept saying "my eyes, my eyes I can't see, help me!"
They turned lots of corners until they reached a massive steel door, which read 'Electricity room' Dr.Meadows activated the door to open and the workers carried Casey in the room, they strapped her to a chair, making sure everything was tight.

Casey stopped screaming and she heard a small girls voice "no,no,no!!" And then their was a buzzing sound and shrieks coming from the girl who was not in Casey's sight but Casey could sense her pain and suffering.

A worker came into Casey's sight holding a metal contraption that had fresh blood on it, dripping slightly onto the floor into a small deep red puddle of blood.

The worker placed the contraption on Casey's head, she screamed as another worker switched on the button, making Casey's head shake vigorously, volts zapped her body, the pain kept going like a never ending river.

Then Casey did the unexpected...

Casey stopped screaming and her eyes that were filled with pain now filled with nothing, hollowness, her face empty.

The five workers looked at each other confused.
"Why did she stop screaming?"
Asked one of the workers to Dr.Xand who was watching Casey, struck with confustion too.

"I don't know, turn it off"

The workers turned the electricity off, watching Casey frown.

"Why did you stop? I was enjoying that."

The workers looked at each other then at Dr.Xand for answer to all this madness, it was quite until a worker (who is very religious) shouted "she has conjured with the devil, that's why she has no pain! The Devils helping her!!"

The workers in a panic rushed around closer to each other talking and whispering.

"She not possessed or whatnot you fools..this is just a m-ir-cale"

As the words left his mouth the workers fell silent, waiting to hear Dr.Xand say more about Casey Darling.

"No one is to speak about this unusual event, or else.."
Dr.Xand said with threat laced in his voice.
"Get back to work, pretend..this never happened"

And with that all the workers went back to their allocated jobs.

Dr.Xand turned his attention to Casey who was staring at the ceiling, smiling to herself and her neck craned back.

Dr.Xand ordered two separate workers to bring Casey back to her room, where the bodies have now been removed, but the scent of blood and flesh still lurked.

They injected Casey and she fell unconscious. They carried her into her room.
Locking the door.

Checking twice.

Punishment was over for Casey....

But punishment was only beginning for the workers and Dr.Xand here...