Chapter 2- Your new home

The drive was long and all the while Casey struggled for escape in the back of the police truck.

After a 5 hour journey the police arrived at the mentally mad and dangerous people asylum.

The police dragged Casey inside the asylum where there was a large hall and at the end was a desk with a plump old lady sitting behind it, behind her on the massive wall was millions of pictures of mentally mad people. Casey's eyes flickered around at all the faces. 2 policemen restrained Casey.

"This is Casey Darling"
Said the policeman
"Okay let me just check for a Casey Darling to see what category she's in."
Said the lady calmly.

Her Eyes grew wide when she saw Casey's file, Casey still struggled with the 2 policemen.
The lady picked up a phone on her table and dialled.
"Hello, your patient has arrived, yes Casey Darling" she put the phone down and there was a silence, Casey fell silent too, not knowing what was going to happen.

Then a old man in a lab coat walked in to the hall and greeted the police.
"Hello I am Dr. xand"
He then turned his eyes to Casey..
"And you must be Casey Darling, Casey you better get used to this place now...its your new home"

When Casey heard this she went crazy again but it only lasted a few seconds because Dr. Xand injected Casey and she became unconscious, Dr.Xand called his workers who took Casey from the police and carried her through a steel door that read do not enter.

The workers carried Casey past several steel doors each with different names and different conditions and put Casey in her own room.
the room wasn't cosy or comfy, it had blood stains on the walls and a small bed and a toilet, the ceiling and walls were made from metal and the room was small, it had a steel floor.

Everything about Casey's new home was unwelcoming and dark, also extremely depressing.

The workers placed Casey on the bed and left her, locking her door. Like all the others.

Screams erupted behind some of the doors and you could hear scraping against the metal and desperate shouts.

"Help, help me!"

And darkness was everywhere and Casey was unconscious, unaware of her future, unaware of tomorrow.