Chapeter 3- Torture chamber

It was the afternoon when Casey awoke, taking in her surroundings, she felt like a trapped bird in the a cage.

She sat up from her bed, looking at the walls, she noticed dried blood on the walls, and started peeling it off..

SCRATCH,SCRATCH.

Her steel door swung open and Dr.Xand walked in, along with several workers. Casey screamed uncontrollably trying to attack the workers, Dr.Xand then left the room to get some paperwork from Casey, leaving crazy Casey Darling alone with the two workers.

Casey stopped screaming, and gave a evil face to the workers, her lips creeping up to her cheeks, the room fell silent, and the workers felt a presence of fear.

Then it happened...

There was shouts, hisses and blood boiling sounds, as Casey broke one of the workers necks after jumping onto their shoulders, first attempting to rip their head off.
The other worker could move and was paralysed with fear, as Casey bit into the workers neck.

Blood spilling everywhere...

The worker that was alive ran for the steel door but instead of opening it, Casey jumping at the worker, had caused the workers head to hit the steel door, leaving a massive bruise.

Casey teared at the workers face with her long dirty nails, making long strips of blood on the workers face.
The worker screamed in terror as Casey pulled out their arm and Casey put her force down at the joint, causing it to break.

Then with hunger in her mind, she ripped open one of her victims and tried the pink flesh, savouring each wholesome bite.

After Casey ate, she put both the dead massacred workers against the steel door. She went and sat on her bed, starting at the door. Thinking of a plan for escape.