Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Our second date was pretty cool I mean the movie was stupid as shit," I laughed, "but other than that our date was fantastic I just wish you were still here so we could go to the movies or out to eat like Taco Bell." I set my bag down so I could lay my head down on the floor next to Brennen's tomb. "I want to hear your voice again, I miss your hair, your eyes, your smile," I started crying, "your everything.... I miss you so much! Why did you have to leave so early? We weren't done." I was laying down on the ground starring up at the bright blue sky just thinking what Brennen would say if he were hear sitting with me."Eva?" I got up looking around, "Brennen?" "No it's Josh." I laid back down. "Sorry josh... Whats up?" I said continuing to stare at the sky. "What happened to your eye?" he asked laying next to me I couldn't say what actually happened he would do something and Matt would get mad twice as mad as today but I needed to explain anyway, I sat up and took a deep breath, "well I hung out with Matt last night and-" "Did he do this to you?" He asked. Well duh why would I even make Matt's name relevant? "Obviously." I said rolling my eyes. "Are you okay? When did this happen?" "Do I look okay Josh? It happened this morning." I told Josh the story starting from last night. "Why did you go?" "Because I thought he actually changed but he didn't I was totally wrong." I looked down and twirled my fingers around in small motions. "Josh what am I supposed to do tomorrow at school?" "I don't know man. You're just going to tell the truth." He said hugging me. "Maybe I could cover it up with makeup?" "Okay that solves the school problem but what about your mom? When you get home?" "Fuck." All I have in my purse is some mascara, what am I going to do? "Maybe I could stay over at Elenas and use her makeup?" I said. "Does she know you're here?" I nodded, "no. She doesn't know I go here every weekend." "Do you want me to drop you off?" "Yes! Oh my god yes please! I'll call her right now when can you take me?" "Um in about an hour? So 1ish." "Alright I'll call her."

"Hello?" "Hey Elena can I come over in like an hour?" "Why did you even ask? Just come over when ever!" Elena laughed. "Alright. But let me warn you, I do not look pretty." I laughed. "Shut up just get over here." "Alright I'll be there soon." I laughed. I laid back and continued starring at the sky just thinking about what Brennen would've said, "it's okay it's wasn't your fault." Or "where is the asshole? I'm kicking his ass." I could really use his hug right now.

"You ready?" Josh asked, I got up and walked with Josh to his car, "So you want to tell me more about Brennen?" He said getting into his car, "sure." We both got in and put on our seatbelts, "Well do you want to hear about our 4th date? It's pretty embarrassing." I said laughing. "Sure." He said smiling.

NOTE: there might be some random letters at the end of every chapter but i'm not sure why lmao but please tell me how i'm doing so far. If you like it or don't give me some ideas. you can follow me on twitter// conflictedstan thanks guys!