Chapter 7

Chapter Seven (Out of the Flashback)

"Sweetie wake up... It's dinner time." I got up and stretched my arms out, "Are you okay?" "Yeah why?" "Because you were crying in your sleep right now." "I was?" "Yes... Okay I'll give you some time to wake up. Just come down when you're ready to eat." I laid back down just thinking back on what I remembered. Why did I even date him? I wonder if he's changed. I went to Instagram and found him so I decided to follow him. I stalked him a little and then I found a video saying he posted a new vine that post had 9K likes and 1K comments. "He's a... He's a viner?" Holy shit, Matt my or I guess not really mine but, Matt Espinosa is a famous Viner? I decided to comment I wonder if he even remembers me:

(ACC#= account#)

E: So you made it huh? You even have fans woow.

ACC1: Why are you hating?

E: I'm not hating? @acc1

ACC2: You're just jealous

E: Of what? There's nothing to be jealous of... You obviously don't know who he really is ' @acc2

ACC2: What do you mean by that?

E: I used to date him @acc2

ACC2: Liar

E: okay idc if you don't believe just don't feed into his bullshit xx @acc2

I honestly don't believe he made it. He used to be that loser who only got like 10 loops now he has over 9K loops. My phone buzzed and I saw a notification from Instagram: "matthewespinosa sent you a message!" So he does remember me. I opened the message and to be honest I very hesitate to see what it said.

M: Do you miss me?

E: No not at all... I was just thinking how you were doing that's all...

M: You know I live in California now... I'm actually big now...

E: Oh is that true? Do you still treat girls the way you treated me?

M: I'm actually not dating anyone right now... Cause I'm so occupied with meetings and videos and tours... I think we should really go out to eat sometime...

E: Wow you even have your own tour? But yeah sure I guess...

I got his new number and we started talking again and started fresh. He changed a lot he's more caring he isn't a bad person. I wish he would've been like this when we dated. I went down stairs to eat and to tell my mom about Matt.

"So mom guess what!" I shouldn't really act like I'm excited or it's good news but it's something "interesting." "What?!" she added a small laugh. "So remember Matt?" She stopped what she was doing and gave me the most serious look ever, "Mom chill he's changed a lot" She went back to cleaning, "That's what happened last time remember?" "No but mom seriously, he's a big vine star like how Brennen was... He said me and him should go out to eat since he moved here because he has "meetings, tours, and videos" to shoot." My mom shook her head no, "honey you are so naïve. You can do what you want but just please be careful... I can't stand seeing you sad anymore." I hugged her and took my dinner up to my room. Okay, okay so maybe I am a little excited to go out to dinner with him.

M: So when are you free?

E: Shouldn't I be asking you that since you're "famous" lol?

M: Well I can always make time for you lol (:.

E: Lol omg okay well we can do Friday... Is that okay?

M: Of course it is! How about I pick you up and I'll take you somewhere nice.

E: Why didn't you ever take me to dinners before? Matt I'm pretty sure if you weren't such a dick we could've last a little longer...

M: Ouch! I'm sorry Eve... Can I have another chance please! I really miss you...

E: Matt I'm really not in the right condition to date someone... It's just too soon for me...

M: Eve what do you mean? Are you okay?

E: Forget I said anything (: I'll see you Friday at 8

M: Eva...

I didn't respond to his text... I don't know if I could give him another chance. What if this is all an act to make a good impression for his fans? I can't get hurt again. It's not the right time... It's only been 6 months since Brennen passed it wouldn't feel right.