Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I woke up with Matt missing but I saw my phone blowing up with notifications from Twitter like, "OMG this is so cute!" quoted with a tweet from Matt, or "GOALS ASF!!" and "I SHIP THEM SO HARD!!!" I looked at the tweet which also had a picture of me sleeping, "isn't she cute guys? I love her." I jumped out of bed looking for Matt his house is so big it took me awhile to find the damn kitchen. "What is this Matt?" I said putting my phone is face, "Wait what are you doing?" I slowly put my phone down to see Matt actually cooking breakfast. "You cook?" "Not usually but for you I do!" He said laughing. "So did you want me to explain something?" He smirked knowing what I wanted to talk about, "Yes! What was that tweet! Not only am I mad for taking a picture of me slipping," he laughed, "but the caption of the actual tweet!" He stopped stirring the batter for pancakes, "oh come on you know I didn't mean the "I love you" as relationship wise. I love you as a friend Eva." To be honest I was kind of hurt. "Oh, well alright Matt I'll let you slide this time but next time nope you better hide." He laughed pouring the batter in a circle motion to make the form of a pancake. "You like pancakes right?" "Yeah who doesn't?" I shrugged, "true story." We ate breakfast and talked.

"I think it's time for me to go." I said getting up. "Alright Eve, I'll get the keys meet me outside when you're ready." He got up and started cleaning some of the dishes and I went up stairs to get my stuff. I stayed in his room for a while and looked at some stuff that was laying around on his dresser under his lamp I saw a picture of us. I sat the corner of the bed where his lamp was and just looking at the picture remembering the good times we had, "I see you found the picture of us..." He said walking toward me, "yeah... I thought I took this from the truck?" He took the picture of us and put it in his pocket, "yeah but I found another one when I was packing. Eva I never stopped thinking about you." He pulled me closer to him trying to kiss me but I tried to get out of his hold, "Matt not now, not yet... It's too soon." "Oh come on Eva, it's been 6 months, Brennen would want you to do this." He pulled me close again but I pushed him back, "Matt stop." He was trying to kiss me but I wouldn't let him. I pushed him off of me, "You never changed!" I yelled, "you're still the asshole I dated!" Tears started to form in my eyes, "so was all of this just an act to get... to get to like you?" I yelled, Matt tried to hug me, "no don't fucking touch me." I just pulled an Anastasia from 50 Shades of Grey wow. "Just take me fucking home." Matt grabbed my face and forced a kiss on my lips while tears were falling down, "I just want to love you Eva." He smiled. "Fucking stop it Matt!" He punched me in the face just like he did before I moved, "this is why we can never make shit work Eva, you always want to be a fucking prude." I started crying, ruining my makeup. I blocked out the sound of Matt scolding me, I should've listened to Brennen I should've never let Matt back into my life. "Fuck you Matt! How am I supposed to explain this tomorrow at school? Do you want to get in trouble with the cops?" He grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his face, "if you tell anyone what just happened I'm kicking your ass next time I see you." "Don't fucking talk to me, don't text me, don't call me, don't even think of me. I fucking hate you Matt I fucking hate you." I pushed him out of my way and walked down stairs, "where are you going?" he yelled from up stairs, "home dipshit." I stormed out of his house and started walking. None of this would've happened if Brennen was here I just miss him so much. I felt a vibration coming from my bag it was a tweet notification from Matt, "You never said anything about tweeting ;)" What a dick head, I knew he never changed. How does he even have friends? I made my way to the grave site where Brennen was buried, I called the office to let them know I was coming, "Hey is it cool if I go to the place later today?" "Yeah of course." Josh said.

Once I got to the place I got stares from all of the workers that worked in the office, "Oh my god Eva what happened?" Josh hopped over the front desk and checked out my eye, "are you okay?" I nodded, "Yeah can I just please go see Brennen I really need to talk." Josh nodded with disappointment and let me pass. Once I got to the tomb I put down Matt's shirt to sit on, "Brennen I miss you so much. I'm sorry for not listening to you, I'm sorry for being a bitch most of the time," I laughed while tears fall down, "but I do miss you a lot. I remember when we went on our second date,"