Yugi

Yugi had been sitting in the living room hugging Heba close on the small couch they had. They could hear the fighting and screaming as men fell and Yugi hoped to Ra Atem wasn't one of them

They stayed like that for a while until the sounds of battle died down. But not before there was one last loud scream that sounded almost like Atem. Yugi hoped and prayed that it wasn't and his Atem was alright. Not long after that scream came a few knocks at the door and before Yugi had a chance to get up and answer it the door opened anyway.

In the doorway stood a man that had short black hair and a ring of gold that almost looked like a crown but not really. He was holding some kind of scale in his right hand. (Is this what Karim looks like lol its been a while since ive seen the show)

Mahad nodded after hearing what the man - Yugi had learned his name was Karim from Mahad - had to say, he looked to Yugi. Yugi couldn't wait to see if his Pharaoh was ok. He quickly nodded and turned to Heba.

"You wait here with Grandpa ok. I'll be back soon." He said as he gave Heba a quick kiss on the forehead and stood up. As the two walked out of the house with Karim. All that Yugi could think of was if his love was ok.