Atem

Atem had not been expecting such a kind welcoming from Yugi's grandfather, and certainly had not expected the arm that was slung over his shoulders. The Pharaoh had staggered a bit, his right arm reach around to gently touch the mans arm. After gaining his barrings, the young Pharaoh let out a smile, a laugh following along with it.

It had been a long time since he'd been made to feel like he was part of a family. The Priests were nice and welcoming, but they were dedicated to their jobs. This family was dedicated only to each other.

Looking over at Yugi, he gave him another smile, before gently removing Solomons arm from his shoulders, and drawing his clock over himself, leaving the hood down. "Thank you, all of you for being so inviting. I must return to the palace though, as I had snuck out earlier, and I've now been gone for a few hours. I am sure the guards will soon be looking for me."

Walking over to Yugi, he extended out his hand and took the Boy's in his. " Please, if you get the chance, don't be afraid to stop by the palace. I am not sure when the next time I'll be able to leave it's walls will be, but you and your family will always be welcome there.If I am able to leave before you can visit, then I will make my journey here."

Turning back to the entrance, he gave a small wave to them, before drawing his hood over his head and exiting out; making his way back to the palace.

He'd gotten lucky when he returned, as Mahado had just entered his chambers when the Pharaoh had climbed back through his widow. He played off his absence of his golden wares as if he was preparing for the night. And it was timely, the run was now setting over the Nile.

As the King went to sleep that night, he couldn't get his mind off of Yugi.