Yugi

Yugi watched with a hand waving Atem off as he began his journey home. He contemplated going to the Nile to think about the day he had had. But decided against it. He had already been outside long enough and he growing weary. he did not know when he would be able to see Atem again but he knew they would. For true friends will meet against all odds. At least was what Solomon always said.

Atem was out of sight by now so Yugi went back inside. A stupid smile on his face and a blush on his cheeks, Heba ran up to him and tapped his shoulder,

"Brother, can we go see Atem tomorrow?" Be asked. Yugi's smile brightened.

"Sure we can. But we need to get some sleep first." Yugi replied and after saying goodnight to Solomon the two headed off to bed. Atem constantly on Yugi's mind.

The next day, after making breakfast for the two of them. Yugi and Heba set off for the palace. When they arrived, Yugi marveled at the sheer size of it. Yugi had never been this close and he was awestruck. The two made their way to the enormous double doors where a guard halted them.

"What is your business here?" He asked. Yugi gave a nervous smile,

"My name is Yugi Moto and this is my Brother Heba Moto. We seek an audience with the pharaoh if he is not busy at the moment." Yugi said. The guard looked the two of them over and looked at the other guard,

"Go make sure its alright with the Pharaoh. You two wait here." He told them. Yugi and Heba nodded and sat down on the sand. Heba starting to draw little designs in the sand to pass the time.