Atem

Little Heba seemed to take to him fast, already basking in the attention he was receiving from someone else, and maybe it was good for him. Atem gave another small chuckle when Yugi had come to give the boy a little roughhousing. You could tell they were bothers, that was for sure. While they had different personalities, they were very much attached to one another.

The Pharaoh's eyes darted the instant he head another set of footsteps, his smile faltering just a tad. It might have been his training to be weary that held him so on guard, but he quickly changed too relax once who saw who the steps belonged too.

Old men might be a threat at the palace, but old men with as whacked out of hair as his own certainly were not. If not from his parents, than Yugi's hair surly came from his grandfather. Atem stayed quiet, simply giving a small smile as he let Yugi introduce him.

Giving a small nod at the approval to lower his hood, Atem watched as Yugi left the room to go put away his food. His hands moved up to his cloak, and he undid the clasp, pulling it from himself and slinging it as one mass over his left arm. He looked out of place for sure. In a small village home with everyone wearing simply tunics or other types of cheaper jewels. He was thankful that he was at least inside.

"Your grandson saved me in the nick of time today, I thought when I slipped into the Nile that it was the end for me." He said, starting a conversation with the grandfather. "It's honestly strange how I am visiting the home of the one who saved me, instead of me inviting him to my own home, but I am glad I have come here.It's been quite a sights to see, and it is nice to be able to meet the both of you. Hopefully I can bring your family to visit my own place if you would like."