Issues

"You know, I've waited a long time to hear you say that," I said leaning my forehead into his. 

"Why didn't you ever talk to me?"

"You're caption of the football team and I'm no one. I'm merely a fat nerd at the bottom of the high school food chain. Plus most guys on the football team are manwhores and I really don't want to be friends with a manwhore, or to love a manwhore." 

"So how do you know if I'm not?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

"OMG! You are? And I said love you!" I said, placing my hand on my heart, adding that perfect touch. "Well then, I don't love you anymore, okay? I take all the kissing back too." I said, starting to walk away.

"Come back here, hottie!" Dylan laughed in a deep booming way. "I didn't think you'd really walk away! I don't sleep around, I'm way too scared to get STD's, the girls in this school are nasty."

"Oh, my eyeballs," I said, looking at my best friend. Stephanie was over by my locker crying. 

"What's wrong?!!?" Dylan asked. I nodded to behind him before speaking.

"Dy, look behind you," I whispered. Before he could say anything, I walked over to Stephanie.

"Stephanie, hun, What's wrong?" I said in a soft voice.

"Blake and I broke up." She said in a small voice. Blake was her boyfriend.

"Aw! Its okay, babe."

"No, it's not, we broke up because I'm not in love with him, I'm in love with Dylan." She said a bit louder.

"I-I." I couldn't form words. She's in love with my crush, from forever. Tears formed in my own eyes. After I just got to kiss him, I can't have him? Is she saying she finally is gonna ask him out? 'I'm in love with him. I have been forever', that's the only thing that I could think about. I took a deep breath. "So, you're going to ask him out?" I whispered, a tear falling from my face.

"I was." She said, waterfalls down her face.

"Go do it, me and him are not dating," I said bitterly. I didn't think she'd actually do it though.

"Okay." She said a smug smile on her face.

"Hey babe, wanna go out?" She asked winking at him.

"Yeah I actually do, babe. She was only a dare." He said laughing loudly. Shock took over my body. I was a dare.

"Did you even get paid for this?" I asked. Tears begging to be let out.

"Five bucks, honey," He said, "That's all you're worth, five bucks. Nothing more, nothing less." Then he and my so-called best friend walked away, hand in hand. I thought I was something to them.

All I could think about was what he said.

'That's all you're worth, five bucks.'   That's all it took while my heart broke.

____________

MY NOTES::::

OMG GUYS! SO while I wrote this chapter, I was bathing my lizard, and he took a BIG poop!!!!!!! I know you're going to hate me for this chapter, but IDK. I promise, that she will be sad forever, and not meet another boy. ;) Bye hunnies! <3 Updates should be sooner now I'm home! PLUS: I start school again, because I go year round, where you go for 9 weeks, get 3 weeks off because you start in the middle of the summer. WHATEVER, I've wasted enough of you're lives! BYE!!! No for real, bye! xoxo

2020 update: I'm screaming, I hate my 13-year-old self.