Chapter 15

"Isabella, Isabellaaaa" my sisters calm soothing voice whispered into my ear wakening me from yet another good dream.

In my little dream world full of events that would probably, and sometimes hopefully, never happen, I was at a place, I think it was some sort of station or maybe it was an airport, I was not too sure, but in this said dream I finally met Luke! It was amazing.

My eyes slowly lifted open and were blinded by the sunlight. Yawning loudly, I lifted my arms stretching them out after last nights sleep nearly hitting Sammy in the process.
"Call me Isabella again and I'll tie you to a chair and make you watch while I unfold your neat clothes I throw them into a pile and set them on fire." I mumbled harshly

"That's pleasant, " she replied, I sat up in my bed to see a tray being placed on my lap. The warm smell of pancakes and golden syrup woke me up better than any coffee could.

"What's all this?" I was puzzled looking down at the breakfast on my lap, it looked so good.

"A thank you, for keeping me company, and persuading mum and dad for you to come. You know how boring it can get being on your own." She sat down on my bed and flashed me a warming smile.
Suddenly I felt quite bad for my frighteningly specific morning greeting but them quickly remembered that she called me my full name and the gilt washed away immediately, no one calls me my full name except my parents.

"Aw thank you, but I should be thanking you, you saved me from a shit summer." Nearly spilling my food off my lap as I leaned in and hugged my sister, she is so cute, she means everything to me.

Something behind Sammy caught my eye and I sat there slightly shocked realising what was sitting on the floor behind her.

"Sammy, you didn't do what I think you did?" I asked frowning in disbelief. What? Why would she get me something of such expense, I wasn't worth presents.

I recognised it's elegant maroon colour from the one I spotted in the top of the shop window.

"Really? Sammy, this is too much. It was so expensive, you really didn't have to get me anything"

She shrugged it off like she always bought random extravagant gifts for everyone. "Besides, I didn't get you anything for your birthday and how else are you gunna start those YouTube videos you keep banging on about."

I set the tray down to the side and slipped out of my bed. I bent down and carefully picked the guitar from its case. I ran my fingertips along the string listening to its beautiful sound.

A smile couldn't help but appear on my bewildered face. "Thank you , thank you, thank you." I repeated over and over pulling Sammy into another hug.

I can't believe she would do something so nice for me. She was the best sister in the world, and was much better company that Noah.

I quickly finished up my breakfast in bed and I have to say it tasted as incredible as it smelled.

Within 15 minuets I'd changed into black and white striped top with black shorts, had migrated into the living room and had placed my phone precariously balanced on the sofa. The huge window behind me with the city was such a good background I just couldn't let it go to waste.

It wasn't like I was in front of anyone or had a reason to be nervous but I was, I took a deep breath and pressed the record button.

"Hi I'm Izzy" I did a little wave and continued to play with my fingers wrapped around my new guitar.

" erm, I'm going to do a cover of A Team by Ed Sheeran, please like and subscribe," I bit my lip anxiously, what else do people say on these things?

"Er, yeah, hope you enjoy" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, more because I was nervous than it was in the way.

I closed my eyes and began to strum. I imagined me at home in my music room with just myself as company. The lyrics spilled out of my mouth and I let go off my worries. I opened my eyes for just a bit and let them wander to Sammy who was standing behind the sofa making faces at me.
I tried my best not to laugh and looked into the phone for a split second before letting my eyes wander around the room again.

Once I'd finished I smiled at the camera and stopped it from recording.

"Woah, that was really amazing! You're so good!" Sammy applauded while now standing in the kitchen making a cup of coffee.

I shrugged just like she did earlier "Meh"

LUKE'S POV

"I'll go check it out xx" I typed back eager to see her sing.

I couldn't explain the feeling I got when she texts me. It's like a thousands of butterflies erupt in my stomach. Ugh I'm so frighteningly cliche sometimes. However, despite the happiness I feel when she stays up to talk to me I can't help but feel like I might say something weird or wrong.

I'd never heard her sing so this was going to be interesting. What if she's terrible? What should I tell her? However I don't think she the kind of person that would go around telling everyone she can sing when she can't.

"Hi I'm Izzy" she waved. Aw she was so awkward, almost as much as I was when I first made mine. I was a bit more confident now, especially when I have Calum and Michael with me, even though Michael can be really annoying at times.

When she said was doing a cover of A team, I was quite exited, I love that song so much I really want to see her sing.

"Er, yeah, hope you enjoy" she nervously said while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

God, she was so cute. Just everything she did, biting her lip, tucking her hair behind her ear, it had me going mad. I don't know why or how she did this to me.

Izzy opened her mouth and the lyrics that poured from her lips sounded like an angel, she was fantastic! I defiantly didn't have to worry about her being bad. Like she should be the one staring a band. And they way she played her guitar was flawless.

Once she'd finish, I swear my mouth was hanging open in surprise.

I text her straight away.

Me: Holy shit Izzy!!!

Izzy: what? Was it that bad?

Me: you're the one that needs to be signed by Simon Cowel

Izzy: Nahh,it's not as good as yours

Is she shitting me? Her voice was amazing and way better than mine any day.