Chapter 2

I woke with a start from the high pitched noise that was my alarm. I typed in my passcode to stop the annoying sound from bursting my ear drum.

Ugh I laid back down on my down messed up bed, I rubbed my eyes and forced myself upwards to get ready for another day of torture otherwise know as school.

It took me a while to get to sleep last night, mum and dad came home later than usual and I can't normally sleep when they weren't in.

I turned to my side and saw my clock. Shit. Is that the time?! I'd slept through 4 alarms I must be more tired than I thought.

I don't even have time for a quick work out before I set off to school, I was never going to lose weight if I slept in every morning.

I dragged my sleep deprived body from my bed and into my bathroom and then into the shower.

The hot streams of water hit my shoulders like bullets from a gun and the steam rose above me waking me up slightly. After I was done washing my hair and my body, I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I searched through my wardrobe for a clean white shirt, I really needed to do the washing more often.

You'd think we have a maid, cleaner or something but my parents were scared to death from the last two.

The first was young, pretty nice but after my parents caught her hooking up with my brother she was out of the house before she could collect all her clothes.

The second was an oldish lady, she was creepy enough as she could always be heard shuffling around no matter where you were in the house. She became extremely annoying when she cleaned my room, she would always tidy things away in the strangest of places, I don't think my toothbrush really belonged in the sock drawer.

It wasn't long before dad had discovered that some of his money had 'gone missing' and the cleaner was instantly blamed. I saw Noah's face when it happened but I knew better than to say anything.

So it was mostly up to me to clean up around here.

After I found a white shirt I slipped on the schools black dungaree dress type thing. Most girls wore them, either this or a tight skirt that the popular sluts wore.

I slipped on white knee length socks and tied up my black brogues. I stuffed my school books into my backpack and raced downstairs.

"Morning Isabella, shouldn't you be on you're way to school already?" My mother was sitting at the island, her hair tied into a high bun not a strand out of place except her fringe that hung lose.

"Yeah, it's fine, I got up a little late."I poured some coffee into my on the go mug and fastened the lid.

"Don't make a habit of being late, punctuality is key." My dad walked into the kitchen most likely coming from his office to join in todays morning lecture about how being 10 minuets late could change my life forever. Not

"I know, I know, and I need to get going so bye." I grabbed my coffee and made a dash for the door.

"Have a nice day at school darling." I heard my mum shout before I closed the door.

I mostly sped walked my way to school gate and very nearly bumped into Kim French on the way in.

"You nearly hit me , Freak, watch where you're going." She spat at me before stomping off. I swear, if she pulls that darn skirt up any higher it'll turn into a top.

Yup, schools started and there's no going back now.

I made a quick trip to my locker to dump my now empty coffee cup before I made it just in time to my tutor room before the bell went.