Me:okay.

"Hey babe,Austin has everything" I said.

"Okay" Cameron said and nash and Hayes snickered. I sighed at them.

"What now" I said turning my head around.

"Nothing.. babe" Hayes said and Nash was laughing.

"Oh my god" I said turning my head around. I turned on the music and it was 'cheerleader' and Nash started singing it. We started laughing.
****

We were near the hollywood sign. We got out of the car and got our stuff. I dropped off Yorki to Julie's. We walked towards Austin and Lindsay.

"Okay. So we got the chairs set up. Near the pitfire so where good" Austin said. And we sat up our tents.

Cameron had to help Nash get some of his stuff. So I had to put up the tent byself. I was struggling . I saw a shadow near me.

"You need some help" Austin asked me smiling and I nodded my head yes.

***

*Cams POV

"Bro you need to pay some attention to my sister" nash said nudging me and I looked over to Jessica.

I saw her laughing with Austin while they were putting up the tent. Then after they put it up they went to the chairs still talking.

"Hey man, That guy is hot. So I would be watching Jessica. Mostly Him." Nash said getting his stuff out of my truck and I helped him.

**Austins POV

"And so I said to my friend that this woman is crazy... she try to choke me  just because I called her miss piggy. "

Jessica was laughing so hard she was in tears.

I liked Jessica. And the only thing was that her and we had relationships. But she really loves Cameron. But I had to face the fact and knowing she was Cameron's.

"Oh. My. God. That was so funny austin. Your so funny" she said Holding her stomach.

"Yeah that's me im the funny kid" I said and she chuckled.

"Hey, this was actually a good idea... going camping near the Hollywood sign" she said looking at me.

"Yeah I know but this part has woods." I smiled and she laughed.

**Jessicas POV*

I was laughing at Austin. Austin is not bad. But he knew that I love Cameron. He's my everything. I love Cameron too much.

"Hey you know that-" I was cut off by Cameron coming towards me.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Cameron asked me.

"Sure" I said and he grabbed my hand sweetly. We were near the trucks.

"Do you love me?" Cameron asked me.

"Yes Cameron I do. Why?"

"Cause he's hot. And might break us up" Cameron said looking down. I picked his head up and looked at him.

"Cameron I told you before. I love you for that to happen okay" I smiled and I kissed him.

We went back to the campfire and we sat around it. I sat on Cameron's lap and he wrapped his hands around me.

It was slience. All you could here was the wood burning. "So guys..." Austin started breaking the slience.

"Do you guys like living here." Austin asked.