the weekend • 13 •

a few days later on the weekend

• levy's pov

"Have you noticed Natsu is different in basketball?" Lucy asked me. It's Saturday morning, and Lucy and I are at the mall. Later today, are the boys' basketball game.

"I haven't noticed. I'm focusing on my practice and Gajeel, since he's my teacher." I said, she nodded and looked at a T-Shirt.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I said, laughing at the shirt. It was a shirt of a cat in space, which I totally loved. "Get it." I whispered, she nodded determinedly.

We quickly went up to the cashier at Hot Topic, and paid for our items. I slid on the sunglasses I bought, as we walked out of the store. "Lev, there's an arcade." Lucy pointed across the mall, as we quickly ran. Everyone was giving us looks, but we continued running.

We arrived in front of the arcade and smirked. "After we get tokens, I'm so owning you in air hockey." Lucy said, I laughed. "As if Lu-chan!" I said, walking over to the coin machine. I slid in a twenty dollar bill as forty coins came out. Lucy put them in a bag as we ran over to the air hockey..

To find it taken by Gajeel and Natsu?!

"Gajeel?!" I said, he stopped playing and looked over. "Hey, shrimp." He said, Natsu ran towards Lucy and jumped on her. "Luce~" He dragged. Lucy laughed and hugged him back. I smiled.

I looked back at Gajeel, and noticed his shirt. I began blushing and put my hands on my hips. Gajeels' shirt pointed up at him saying The Man, then pointed down.. there.. saying The Legend.

Gajeel smirked and pointed at me. As he was pointing at me, Natsu hit the puck into Gajeels side.

"I WINNNN-" Natsu dragged on, until Gajeel punched him. "Whoa!" Lucy and I said. As they were fighting each other, Lucy and I quickly put in tokens.

"Hey! We were playing here!" Natsu said, a glare on his face. "Whoops." I said, he growled. Then, Lucy widen her eyes. "I have an idea." She began, and went over to the man at the ticket taker.

She came back with two more pucks. "We can versus each other." She said, smirking. She tossed Natsu and Gajeel the two pucks.

The boys smirked.

"Let's see if the two new girls are easy opponents."

• gajeel's pov •

What. The. Hell.

I slammed my hands onto my face. We played two games, and the girls beat us, twice. "W-We were just going easy!" Natsu said, totally lying.

We were trying our hardest yet they still beat us.

"Please Natsu." Lucy said, looking at her nails. I growled. "We'll go hard now. We were just going easy." I said, as serious as I could. Levy glared. "Fine, go as hard as you can." She said, I smirked. "Alright, alright." I said, as I put in more token. The girls did as well.

"3, 2, 1, go!"

The machine released the puck, as I quickly swung for it. Levy and Lucy swung for it too. Luckily, I got it first and hit it towards the goal. Lucy blocked it and gave the puck to Levy.

Levy hit the puck against the right side, then it went to the left side. It almost went into the goal, until Natsu used all his strength and hit the puck.

The puck flew across the arcade, and hit the Pac-man game. "Fuck!" I whispered, Natsu widen his eyes as the girls began laughing. The people near the Pac-man game, gave a look to Natsu. "S-Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Natsu said, as he ran over, apologized again, and came back with the puck. He tsk'ed.