p.e • 7 •

gajeel's pov

Lucy leaned over to Salamander and whispered something to him, then hugged him gently. Levy smiled softly at them, but giggled slightly.

"That was a really bad joke.." She mumbled, I slightly laughed. "Hey- Lucy, Levy, what period do you guys have next?" Stripper spoke up, swinging an arm around Juvia.

"P.E." They said at the same time, I smirked at the guys and Juvia. "We all have P.E too." I said, Lucy smiled as Levy slightly smiled.

Speak of the devil, the bell rang telling us it's P.E time. I got up as Levy and Lucy walked over to Juvia. Salamander and Stripper walked over to me. "We're playing basketball again, right?" I asked, they nodded. Juvia and the girls were in front of us talking while walking to the gym. To be honest, I was staring at Levy's ass as we were walking. I think I saw Salamander looking at Lucy's ass also. Gray smirked at both of us.

"You guys like those ladies, don't you?" He said, grabbing his chin. "What?!" Salamander and I screamed. Juvia, Levy, and Lucy slowly turned over to look at us. "What?" All three of them said in sync. "Gajeel and Natsu~" Gray began, but two pissed fists landed on his face by Salamander and I. "Gray-sa, I mean Gray! Why'd you do that to him!" Juvia yelled, bending down next to him.

- time skip -

"KIDS! LINE UP!" Coach Gildarts screamed. I ran over to the line. The shorty, Levy, was standing next to me. I quickly tied my hair up and put my headband on my right arm.

"Alright class, today we'll be doing basketball, once again. What are we?!" He yells at us. "MAGES!" Everyone besides Levy and I yell. "Who are we?!" Coach yells, smiling. "FAIRY TAIL!" Everyone tells. Our high school is basically named Fairy Tail because it seems like magic, that so, we call us mages.

"Alright, girls, go to the benches, you'll be watching the boys first." He instructs, all the girls walk over. "Wait!" I hear three voices called.

Three people walk in, and it's Jellal, Erza, and Mirajane. She finally shows up for once.

"Mirajane-sama!" "Erza-chan!" "Jellal-san!" Everyone screams, I saw Juvia point at them and told Levy and Lucy who they are. "Ah, Jellal, Prez, Mira, glad you made it. Mira and Prez, benches." He tells them, Jellal walks over to us while the girls go over to the benches.

levy's pov

"Who are they?" I asked Juvia, as two women and a man walked in. One girl had incredibly perfect white hair and a perfect body, the other girl had scarlet red hair and a fit body. The guy looked buff and he also had ruffled blue bright hair.

"Ah, that man right there is Jellal Fernandez. He's the 3rd best basketball player in the school and he's dating the president of the school. Also, apart of student council. I know him pretty well." Juvia points at Jellal, smiling.

"If that's Jellal, does that mean one of them is a girl named. . Erza, if I recall her name." Lucy stated, eyeing both of the girls. "Yes! The red head is Erza Scarlet.

"Erza Scarlet, her nickname is Titania. She's the strongest female in the school and 2nd most popular girl in the school. Also apart of the student council, which she's the president. Another one of my best girl friends." Juvia nodded, then darted her eyes towards the white haired women.

"That women right there, is Mirajane Strauss. She's the second strongest female in the school also the number 1 popular girl in the school. She may seem like little miss innocent, but she's a demon. Her nicknames are The Demon Mirajane and Matchmaker Mira." Juvia said, I gasped slightly as they began walking over to us.