bonding with juvia • 10 •

Authors Note ; Hey guys, like, you should make fan art for this fanfic ;D we dont care if youre bad or not <3 but dont forget to wish lucy (the one who writes the gajeel/levy povs in fic) a happy birthday!!

now on to the fanfic~

- lucy's pov -

I looked towards Levy, then at Gildarts, then at Levy again. What should we say? It was only our first day here and everything was happening so quickly. "C-Could we have a moment?" I asked Gildarts and he nodded then left, leaving us in his office.

"What should we say Levy?"

"I don't know Lu-chan, it's a great opportunity. Not like we got many at our old schools.." She trailed off and looked down. I could tell she looked sad so I hugged her.

"I don't get it. I'm not complaining or anything but why is Fairy Tail High so accepting of everyone? Why at our old schools did we get outcasted for being.. Different?" I asked her quietly, resting my head on hers. She stayed silent and I could tell that she was still sad. I needed to cheer her up somehow..

"Y'know Levy, you're still short as ever.." She pulled away from the hug and pouted. She crossed her arms over her chest, looking away.

"Aw, c'mon Levy, you know I was joking. You'll grow taller some day!" I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her once again as we both began to giggle. Fairy Tail High really wasn't bad. It was probably the best place we've been to.

~quick flash back~

I walked down the hallway at Phantom High, pulling Levy closer to me. We were much more intelligent than the normal person. Our brains functioned much different, at a high rate compared to others. So this was an opportunity people saw and took to call us names and treat us differently.

"Freaks!"
"Weirdos!"

Books and other items would be thrown at us and there was nothing I could do except try to protect Levy. She had done so much for me before that this was my only way of paying her back honestly.

I don't know why, but the teachers would see them doing these things, yet ignore it as if nothing was happening. Who even does that? Who would let people do something that mean? Something that hurt others..?

~flash back over~

I smiled warmly. "I guess its a sure.." I looked down at the sheet, then at Levy. "You want to sign it first?" She nodded without hesitation then grabbed the pen and signed her name. I signed my name after and we filled out a few things before leaving Gildarts' office.

I realized then what time it was. It was our last class of the day.

"Levy." I groaned and she looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "Yes Lu-chan?"

"We still have one more class left and I'm tired.." She sighed then shrugged.

"I can't help it. Maybe you'll have a class with Natsu again." She winked and I felt my face heat up.

"Sh-shut up. Maybe.. Uh.. You can spend more time with Gajeel." I teased and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't like him!" She grumbled under her breath, but I noticed a small hint of red on her cheeks.

"But where are you going?" I asked her. We never really looked at each others schedules when we got them. I didn't mind though.

"I have a free period, you?"

"Hey, me too!" We high fived each other, laughing. I remembered that before we came here, especially Levy would stress a lot. She was afraid that it was going to be like our old schools. But really, theres nothing to worry about.