new friend • 3 •

levy's pov

"Correct, Yukino." My Math teacher, Mrs. Porlyusica said. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I bit my lip and opened it up secretly.

From: Sister Lu

Meet me in the restroom!

I raised my eye brow and texted back. I raised my hand. "Yes, Levy?" Porlyusica asked. "May I use the restroom?" I ask, she nods. I get up and walk out of class and go to the bathroom near Lucy's class. As I was about to walk into the restroom, I just got pulled in. I closed my eyes. "Hey-!" A hand got put over my mouth. "SH!" It was Lucy.

"God Lu-chan. Now, what is it?" I say, dusting off my skirt. Lucy smiled a bit. "There's this guy that I met in biology, he's alright and his smile is amazing. His name is Natsu. I already met a guy like, wow." Lucy laughed and scratched the back of her head. I smiled and high-five'd her. "Good job Lu-chan!" I say, then it was my turn to talk.

"That guy that bumped into me, he wasn't all that nice. His name was Gajeel, he kept raising his arm so I couldn't reach my book!" I leaned in to whisper to her. "I had to kiss his cheek to get it back!"

"Levy-chan! Wow!" Lucy gasped, she gripped her bag. "Guess we both met so guys that were alright." Lucy mumbled.

Suddenly, the stall opened and revealed a girl. She had dark blue flowing hair and white bright skin. She had dark blue eyes and she was wearing a small little hat that suited her. Her breasts were huge..as big as Lucy's.

"Natsu and Gajeel? Heh, they're my best friends." She said, smiling and washed her hands.

"Uhm, and you are?" Lucy asked, the women's eyes widen. "Ah! How rude of me, I forgot you ladies are new. My name is Juvia Lockser." Juvia smiled at us and stuck her hand out. She seems really nice. Lucy smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia." Juvia smiled at Lucy then looked at me. "I'm Levy McGarden." I say, shaking her hand this time.

"So, you guys know my idiot friends?" She says, giggling slightly. "Well, Natsu is my biology partner. I wouldn't say I officially know him." Lucy said, waving her hands and blushing slightly.

"Gajeel just took my book, my first impression is that he's a jerk." I laughed at myself and Juvia smiled and slightly laughed.

"Yeah, that was my first impression when I met him. He called me a gloomy rain women, because I used to play out in the rain. Gajeel and I actually met in elementary school." Juvia said, smiling wide. "Oh!" Lucy and I said in sync, causing us three to laugh. "Do you have a boyfriend Juvia, I mean, with your looks and body, I'm sure any guy would want you." Lucy said, embarrassed. Juvia blushed and giggled.

"Ah, yes, I do. His name is Gray Fullbuster. Would you ladies like to meet him sometime?" She asked, I smiled and nodded. Lucy did too.

"I have a feeling we'll fast friends forever." I admit, giggling. Juvia and Lucy smile. "I'm glad to have met you gals. Would you like to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" She asked, Lucy and I widen our eyes.

"I-I don't want to interfere with you and your friends!" I state, Lucy laughs nervously and agrees.

"Oh, c'mon. It'll be fine." Juvia admits, I turned to Lucy and she sighs and nods. "Okay, we'll do it!" Lucy smiled at Juvia as Juvia smiled wider. "I don't know if you ladies know this but.." Juvia began, laughing slightly.

"My group and I are basically popular. People obsess over us. Today I got called sexy, heh." Juvia scratches the back of her head.

Lucy and I widen our eyes. "Y-You're POPULAR?!" I almost yelled. Juvia laughed nervously. "Now you probably just want to be my friend because I'm popular.." She mumbled, Juvia frowned. She sat down on the bathroom floor. I think we've been missing class to much..ah what the hell. "Aw, Juvia. No! Even if you didn't tell us you were popular, we still would of been friends with you. You seem and you are really nice and I can't wait to see how our friendship will be in the future." I crouched down next to her on the ground and hugged her.

"I completely agree with Levy. We still would be your friends, popular or not." Lucy smiled and hugged Juvia too. Lucy pulled out her phone and I saw that she quickly texted Natsu.

"You guys.." Juvia said, a tear or two went down her cheek. "I only have 4 true friends. Gajeel, Natsu, Jellal, and Erza. Gray is one too but he's my boyfriend. People I've met along the way of being popular only wanted to be my friend because I'm popular." Juvia wiped her face.

"It's so hard to find a real and true friend while you're popular, sometimes, I wish I was never even popular." Juvia hugged both Lucy and I.

"It's okay Juvia, we're here." I say, Juvia smiled as another tear goes down her face. We stand up from the ground. "Well, we all should go to class so our teachers don't think anything." Juvia smiled again and wipes her eyes. "Will..I see you gals later?" Juvia asked, looking down. I smiled, as did Lucy. "Of course Juvia."

We all got out of the bathroom, and ran back to our classes. I really like Juvia..