Chapter 15: Twins?!

At 5:39 and 5:54 p.m., Damien Josiah and Allyssa Faith Carter were born. Allyssa looks like me and Damien looks like Mason. Looking at them made me understand why Mason did what he did; to protect me. Yeah, he lied to me and didn't believe in me but in the long run, he was waiting for this moment where he gets to hold his daughter and not worry about how safe she's going to be alone in my care.

"Mas."

"Hush woman, my daughter's sleeping." He whispered as he gently rocked her in his arms.

He's always been so much better at this than me, I think that's why I started drinking in the first place; I felt like I couldn't measure up.

"I found a house, right down the street. It's got six bedrooms, five-and-a-half baths, two guest rooms. It has a huge backyard for you to do whatever you want with..I even saw it has a big room all the way in the back of the house. I'm having it insulated and making it the quiet room you wanted." He said. I smiled so big. "I'm so sorry baby."

I sighed and put Damien in his crib. "I forgive you. But I want you to talk to Kaleb."

"Why?"

"I don't like him being over that girl's house, I got a bad feeling about her." I told him as he put Allyssa down.

I was still sore a little bit but it'll wear down in a couple minutes. I was about to go lay down but Mas pulled me back and turned me to face him. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard but with so much love in it, he just couldn't help himself though and he had to grab my ass.

"You know you not gettin' any, right?" I told him. He smiled as he nodded. I love his ass.

Alex POV

"Are you kidding me Alex?!" Rima yelled.

I had just dragged her away from everybody downstairs and brought her up to my room and told her everything that happened. Now I regret it.

"Babe, I tried to get her off of me but-"

"No you didn't! You weren't even paying attention when she gave you that hickey, you were too busy tryna get a quick fix."

"It wasn't like that." I told her.

"Bullshit! You ignored me for days, then you walk up to me this morning like nothing happened the night before. You know I was hoping we were gonna stay on the phone all damn night last night, but you hung up on me! Now I got people asking me how you broke your arm and I don't even know what they're talking about. Do you know how stupid that makes me look Alexander?!"

"I didn't mean to make you feel like that babe, I'm sorry. I promised you I wouldn't smoke anymore a-"

"You promised yourself that, not me! I don't care about that anymore Alex and I'm tired of you lying and thinking its okay."

"What you saying, Charisma?" I asked her. To be honest she's really scaring me right now. I hate how much of a little bitch I am for her, but I can't help it, I love her.

"I don't know, Alex, but for now I'm leaving." She said. I grabbed her waist and made her look at me but she pushed me back. "Stop it, Alex! I'm done." She told me. I sighed as she grabbed her jacket and walked out my room and down the steps. I guess Dre's gonna take her home.

I really fucked up man, damn.

Sommer POV

"That's not funny, that shit was scary." Ray said.

"Like it just broke in half like that and people was posting pics of it on Instagram like it's cute!" Tiara added.

We were at Alex's house and Rima and Dre just left but we didn't bother getting into it because it's not our business. My side is hurting like a bitch though and I have a weird feeling for some reason.

"You alright?" Ques asked me as my brother flipped through the channels. I nodded.

"Wait! Go back, Zae." I told him when I saw something on one of the news channels. He went back to it and turned it up.

"Authorities don't know what happened here, all they know for certainty is that Simone Pike, student at Overlook High School here in town, was badly beaten at her home earlier today. Her mother has no idea who did it or why, but she is traumatized. She should be fine as she is being transported to the hospital now. We'll update you with information as we hear it. For now this is Angie S-"

Manny cut off the TV before the reporter lady could finish. I just stared at the TV.

"Aww darn, can we get back to reality now?" Dani said. I looked at her. "What? You said you were over feeling sorry for her, right?"

"Yeah," I lied. "One of those pictures of his leg was fake, though." I said, changing the subject.

"It's still gross." Tiara said.

After the whole incident at the mall that day, Ques, Immanuel and Dani were okay with my friendship with Simone for like two weeks and then they were back to resenting her and me. I eventually just decided to stop talking to her because after that whole Mike situation I didn't feel like hearing anybody's mouth, so I did what I had to do. I still care about her but I can't show it unless I wanna be bitched to about it. I hope she's okay, regardless.

dun-Dun-DUNNN ! Picture of Damien and Allyssa are on the side , they didn't see that coming now . . . . and honestly neither did I . But anyways as for Rima and Alex , does storming out his house like that count as breaking up with him ?

And Simone ?!

( 10 comments or no update , it's simple )