Chapter 45: Intimate

Sophia's POV:

Ben's hesitation was only long enough for his flickering eyes to flood all heat to one area of my body. His ragged breath built the heady desire between us until it almost took on a physical form that drew us together. The scene around me blurred as he grabbed me and rushed us out of the hall, into his room.

Until cool tile hit my back, I hadn't noticed his destination was the bathroom. Water spurted out of the shower head and I gasped as it hit my skin in cold drops that slowly warmed. Ben's lips slammed on mine, his hands roaming down my body. I fisted his shirt and dragged him closer, a rush of excitement spreading through me when his thumbs caressed below my hip bone.

His cock pressed against my stomach, hard, twitching at every small movement. Wetness pooled between my legs and it wasn't just that I wanted him. I needed him. I needed him buried inside me, those hazel eyes flickering between brown, green and gold while we devoured each other. A whimper built in my throat as my pussy burned at the image of Ben easing every ache inside me with deep thrusts of his velvety cock.

Our kiss was nothing romantic. Urgent, demanding, his lips moved against mine in a mess of necessity. The thin material of my dress stuck to my skin, and every glide of his hands over my wet body almost felt bare. On the few instances we broke apart—not because we wanted to but because lungs and oxygen demanded it—my hunger only amplified at the sight of him. His brown hair dripping wet, the white shirt clinging to his hard body and essentially see through thanks to the water. His taut chest, powerful shoulders and arms, his delicious abs, all were on display through a wet shirt that made me think the wet t-shirt contest script needed to be flipped.

Forget tits in a wet, white shirt. Give me him. Exactly like this. Every day for the rest of my life because it was the only way the raw hunger could ever be satiated.

Desperate lips turned to teeth and I felt the rumble of a growl in his chest before it ever left his lips. "The only scent that belongs on you is mine."

Ditto. I clenched and scraped my nails down his torso until I reached his cock. I palmed him through his jeans and he groaned, his fingers digging into my hips while I whispered against his ear. "You better be thorough, then."

He dropped his head to the hollow of my neck and I angled my head back. Teeth, lips, and tongue caressed over my jaw and neck and while the attention was enough to make me throw my head back, it was drowned out by the sensation of fabric moving up my legs as Ben bunched up my dress.

Need pulsed through me so badly, I shuddered just from him lifting the dress. His hand slowed as it moved up between my legs, his nervousness overshadowing our heated moment. I wasn't having it.

I grabbed his wrist and moved his hand to my hip, then fumbled with his pants to get them undone. "Trust me, I'm more than wet enough." I shoved his pants and boxers down, licking my lips at his cock. "Get inside me."

I couldn't have lost him as much as I was afraid of when he slowed down, because there was almost no hesitation as he yanked the dress over my waist. He hooked one of my knees over his arm to hold it up and spread me open. Moving my underwear aside, I used my other hand to pull him by his collar until our lips met.

He groaned and his tip pressed against my pussy lips that practically wept at the contact. Mine. The word was a shock to my system enough I broke out of the kiss, panting.

Ben touched his lips to mine. "Do you want to stop?"

My mind, heart, and body all roared a trembling no through me and I shook my head, reaching between us for his cock. I guided him closer, letting his tip sink in shallowly. He took in a shuddering breath and stared in my eyes while he sunk into me.