Chapter 39: Enforcer

Hunter's POV:

Alesia was practically crying in more than one place after I brought her over the edge again. I'd lost count and I didn't ask her to keep track this time. Her nails dug into the sheets and she arched her back. "Hunter, please."

She whimpered on the words and writhed under me as I sat up and rubbed her clit. Her body jerked under my hands and I licked her taste off my lips, but it was little help. I was covered in her from my face being buried between her legs so long.

I slid two fingers into her and she convulsed, her pussy clenching on me over and over again. One of her legs moved down to my waist and tried to hook around me but I grabbed her ankle and spread her open. "Not yet."

"Please," she cried, her toes curling. "Please, I need it. Just fuck me."

"Not yet."

I pumped my fingers in and out of her until she screamed and came. She stared up at me breathlessly, her eyes, parted lips, and heaving chest begging for me to give her the final release. But she was good. Her hands stayed against the mattress where I told her to keep them.

Alesia turned her head to the side, muffling her whimpers as I pulled her legs over my shoulders and dipped my head between them. She was drenched, swollen, and so ready to be fucked. There was a chance I'd take her into too sensitive territory if I kept going, so instead of finishing her off again, I backed off just as she was close.

I reached over her for the nightstand where a condom rested. Alesia watched me, biting her lip and spreading her legs. I sat back on my knees and slid the condom on, then pressed my tip against her swollen pussy lips. "You sure you want it, Sia?"

She narrowed her eyes and gripped the sheets so tight, her claws came out and poked through the fabric. "Hunter, if you don't fuck me right now, I'm going to die."

I draped her legs over my shoulders and slammed into her. She cried out and her pussy pulsed around me, growing tighter with every thrust. I closed one arm around her legs to keep them in place, the other I moved down to her bouncing breasts. I rubbed my thumb over her dark nipple and she arched into me, her eyes squeezing shut as she moaned.

I plowed into her until she came again, screaming in ecstasy while I stilled inside her and took deep breaths. The moment I let her legs go, they slid off me and landed on the bed with a thump. I grabbed a sheet and covered my lower half. She groaned and rolled onto her side, waving in a vague gesture. "Goddess, Hunter. I'm going to sleep for a week." I crawled behind her, running my hand from her thigh, along the curve of her thick hips. She was fucking beautiful.

"So you had a good time?"

I kissed her shoulder and she flopped her head back to both glare and grin at me. "Shut up. Like you don't know."

Please tell me anyway.

"How am I supposed to know?" I slipped my hand down almost between her legs and she hissed, her body jerking. "Now I'm worried it wasn't enough."

"It was enough!" She pushed my hand away and giggled. Rolling on her back, she dropped her arm over her eyes and sighed. "I've never cum so many times in my life."

I nuzzled into her hair and spoke against her ear in a higher pitch. "By that I mean that was the best sex I've ever had, Hunter."

She laughed and smacked my arm before turning on her side and kissing me. "Yes, it was. Happy?"

"Ecstatic." I kissed her once before rolling to the edge of the bed.

"Turn the light off on your way out." She yawned and grabbed her blanket, halfway pulling it over herself.