50| back to normal

it was surely a pain for both hyunjin and Felix as they were woken up by the alarm early in the morning.
they didn't hear this sound in a while, and it was definitely a punch in the face.

hyunjin whined, as he tried to shut off the alarm with his hand, his eyes still closed and Felix snuggled up to him.

when he finally managed to shut off the alarm somehow, he pulled Felix closer to him.

Felix whined.
"hyunjin, we need to get up."
he said, very sleepy, his eyes still closed.

"I don't want to."
hyunjin said, not moving an inch.

"me neither, but we have to. god, we shouldn't have been waking up so late on our honeymoon."
Felix said, snuggling closer to hyunjin.

"as much as I would love to stay in the bed with you the whole day, i actually have to go to work today. I have to schedule meetings with our partners, and I have to check how the company is doing."
hyunjin whined, clearly not happy about this idea.

"let's just get up now, or we won't be able to get up at all."
Felix said, as he sat up, stretching.

hyunjin whined, before he mirrored Felix's actions and he got out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom.

Felix went to the closet and he looked trough it, finding clothes to wear, as hyunjin showered in the bathroom. he found a really good pants that he wanted to wear, and now he just had to find something for his upper body.

when Felix couldn't find any shirt or sweater to wear in his side of the closet, he moved to hyunjins side and looked trough it. he was looking trough hyunjin's sweaters, when he found one that he really liked.

"yo, hyunjin!"
Felix yelled.

"yeah?"
hyunjin yelled trough the closed door.

"can I borrow one of your sweaters?"

"sure, why couldn't you?"
he said, before opening the door and walking from the bathroom with towel wrapped around his waist.
"which one do you want to wear?"

"this one."
Felix said with a smile, showing the sweater to hyunjin proudly.

hyunjin smiled.
"it would definitely look good on you, that's for sure."
he said, walking to the closet and taking a suit for himself.

Felix took off his oversized shirt he was sleeping in and put the sweater on himself.
"yo, it looks really hip!"

hyunjin turned around, smiling when he saw Felix looking at himself in the mirror, striking those poses like a pro.
"okay you top model, what do you want to eat for breakfast?"

"bring me the feast that I deserve."
Felix said, taking hyunjins Versace sunglasses from the nightstand and putting it on.
"the top model Hwang Felix wants his food."

"you look like a huge teddy bear."
hyunjin said, taking the sunglasses from Felix's.

"oh that was rude."
Felix playfully rolled his eyes.

"if we have pancakes for breakfast, will you forgive me?"
hyunjin said, buttoning up his shirt.

"deal."

•~•

soon enough, they were driving to the company.

hyunjin parked the car in his personal spot and got out, Felix mirroring his actions, getting out of the car as well.

as they were walking to the office, Felix was looking around the familiar building.
he really missed being there.

as they were waiting for the elevator, Felix suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"lee fucking Felix."

Felix turned around, his smile growing huge as his eyes set on the person.
"Kim fucking seungmin."
he said, as he ran to seungmin and attacked him in a hug.
"I missed you."
Felix whined.

seungmin chuckled, trying to gently push Felix back.
"yeah yeah you big baby, let me go now."

Felix let go of him, the smile never leaving his face.

"so, how was your honeymoon? tell me all about it."
seungmin said.

"well-"
Felix wanted to tell him all about it, but then he heard the elevators door open.
he turned around, his eyes meeting with hyunjin's.

"just go grab coffee with him and tell him all about it, I will be waiting in the office."
hyunjin said with a smile, before he stepped into the elevator.

Felix squealed, super excited about telling seungmin absolutely everything that happened.
"let's go you little silly goose."
Felix said with a smile

•~•

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
seungmin whisper-yelled.

Felix was just sipping on his iced coffee that they bought in the coffee shop next door.
they were currently sitting there, as Felix was just telling seungmin about his amazing wedding night.

"I did not need to hear that, I am disgusted."
seungmin said, low key judging Felix.

"you wanted to hear everything, I told you everything."
Felix shrugged.

"you really didn't need to tell me about how
hyunjin fu-"

"here are your cupcakes. I hope you enjoy them."
the waiter said with a smile, putting the two plates in front of the boys.

"thank you,"
Felix said, returning the smile, as the waiter left.
"what about you, how was your week been?"

seungmin shrugged.
"fine I guess? I mean, Han is a good boss, and I really like the job I'm doing. also, there is this cute boy that is working with me."

"uuuu, does our seungmin have a crush on somebody?"
Felix said, smirking.

"as if. he's just cute."
seungmin shrugged, sipping on his iced americano.
"but oh my god, it's such a good thing that our CEO is your husband. we can for real be here instead of work."

"we're not skipping work tho. we are going back right after we eat those delicious looking cupcakes."
Felix said, as he took the cupcake and licked the icing on top of it.

seungmin rolled his eyes playfully, before he took his own cup cake and took a bite.
"mhm, that's actually so good."

"right? we should break in at night and steal the recipe."
Felix said, as he tore off the bottom of the cupcake and placed it on top of the icing.

"what the fuck are you doing?"
seungmin asked, confused.

"what? I just created a little cupcake burger."
Felix said with a smile.

"you're so weird, you know that?"
seungmin said.

"and that's exactly why you love me."
Felix said, winking at seungmin.

seungmin just playfully rolled his eyes.