12| resting

after Felix was released few days later, hyunjin did exactly what he promised.

Felix was staying at home this entire week, rather he liked it or not.
hyunjin wasn't letting him go to work.
hell no.

this was the third day Felix was staying at home, and honestly, the whole thing about doing absolutely nothing was annoying.

Felix was bored every three seconds, he was laying in bed the entire time and he was just scrolling trough instagram and tik tok.

but once he got bored of it, he went downstairs to go and grab something to drink.

even tho hyunjin told him to call the maids whenever he needed something and to never get out of the bed, unless he needed to go to the bathroom, he thought it was just unnecessary.
he can get his water himself.

just as he was about to go to the kitchen, he heard the main door open behind him.

"Felix? what are you doing out of bed?"

Felix jumped a little.
"oh god, hyunjin you scared me."

"I asked you what are you doing out of bed?"
hyunjin said, making his way to felix.

"I was just-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
felix yelled, when hyunjin suddenly picked him up bridal style.

"I told you to rest, didn't I? what are you doing out of bed then?" hyunjin said, looking straight into Felix's eyes.

"I-I was thirsty."
felix said, shocked when he realized how close hyunjins face was now to his.

"then you should have called the maids like I told you. I'm not risking you fainting on me again."
hyunjin said as he started carrying felix into their bedroom.

"but I'm completely fine now! I can walk by myself, you know?" felix said, but hyunjin ignored him.

after a while of protesting, felix gave up.
there was no way he would convince hyunjin to let him go.

few moments later, hyunjin walked inside their bedroom and he gently laid felix down, tugging him in.
"you said you were thirsty, right? wait here."
hyunjin said and left the room.

felix looked at the opened door hyunjin just walked out of, confused.
"what is with him?"
felix asked himself.

just few moments later, hyunjin came back inside their bedroom with a glass of water.
"here." he said and gave the water to felix.

"you didn't poison this, right?"
felix said, as he unsurely took the glass from hyunjin.

"okay, you're ridiculous. just drink the water, you said you were thirsty."
hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"thank you....?"
felix unsurely said, before taking a sip from the glass.

"did you eat your lunch."
hyunjin asked.

"mhm. it was good."
felix simply said.

an awkward silence filled the room.
something the two boys were already used to.
still, felix hated silence.

"so...uhm...how is work?"
felix asked, desperately trying to get rid of the silence.

"usual. nothing new. han returned from his vacation yesterday. he couldn't stop talking about it."
hyunjin said.

"did he enjoy it?"

"yeah, I feel like I was there with them from all the informations I received. it would be fine, if he didn't also talk about in how many positions his husband fucked him."
hyunjin said.

felix choked on the water he was just drinking and started coughing.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and started hitting Felix's back.
"you good?"

"why would you even tell me that?"
felix asked, still shocked.
he didn't even know han, yet he was here, listening to this?

"you asked."
hyunjin shrugged.
"now, is there something else you want?"

felix shook his head a no.

"okay then. I just came here to make sure you ate your lunch, I will come back at five, okay?"
hyunjin said.

felix nodded, giving a small awkward smile to hyunjin, before hyunjin walked away.

after hearing the front door close, felix let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

he got up and went to the hall.
he was sick of always laying in bed.
so he decided to look around the house a little.

hyunjin only showed him the rooms that felix needed to know about, and this house was huge.

after looking around, not finding anything interesting, he opened a door, which revealed an art studio.

Felix's jaw instantly dropped.
it was huge.

hyunjin had all of those things that he can paint with in different styles, and it was well organized.
the walls were painted very lightly, so the light reflected around the room.

when felix looked around, he noticed a few unfinished drawings.

he was looking at them, admiring them.
they looked beautiful, and they didn't even need to be finished for felix to know that.

when he looked around more, he saw a block.
block of papers for acrylic painting.

felix sat on a chair and took one paper.

hyunjin shouldn't be mad at him, right?
I mean, he's the one who's making felix stay at home, and they were going to get married.
what's his is Felix's.

felix then took some very expensive looking markers and started drawing whatever came in mind.
and the first thing he thought about were flowers.

felix was humming while he painted, and it was so much fun.
before he knew it, he fell asleep, his head resting on his arms, which were on the table.

•~•

hyunjin opened the front door.
he arrived at five pm, like he promised.

"felix! I'm home." he said when he opened the door to their bedroom.

what surprised him tho, was the fact that felix wasn't there.

hyunjin scoffed.
"he must be kidding me."
he whispered to himself, mad.

what was strange tho, was that he couldn't find felix in the living room either, nor the kitchen.
"where the hell is he?"
hyunjin whispered to himself, kind of worried.

he looked around the house, stressing out, until he unintentionally looked inside his art studio as he was passing by.
"this little-"
hyunjin whispered, making his way to Felix.

he was just about to shake him to wake him up, when his eyes set on a painting he definitely did not paint.

It was laying in front of felix, and when he took a closer look, he noticed Felix was holding one of his markers. 

"hmm....."

hyunjin said as his eyes traveled from the painting, to Felix's soft features.

".....interesting..."

A/N
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG
IM GOING TO TRY AND BE BETTER😭
I was really focusing on my minsung story, and I had a lot on my mind, so I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to update every book, IM SO SORRY😭

LOVE YOU GUYS THO❤️
I hope you're enjoying the story so far😘