MOVING ON

FAITH'S POV

it's been six months since Dominic told me that he's getting a divorce. "Faith come fi yuh breakfast" my aunt has been living at the house since then and Dominic hasn't called or texted.

"Mia come" I shouted back, he told me that to not text or call him until he does so I've been respecting his wishes.

*TYRIQUE🤭🔥 CALLING*

Yo faith Mia go a the beach yuh a come

Who and who a go

nobody just you and me

Mi nuh feel like leaving mi yard enuh but okay yuh go pick mi up

Yeah mi close to yuh yard so hurry up and get ready

*call ended*

From mi finished Csec and summer started me, Paige and tyrique have gotten real close to the point that we're dating we're taking it real slow but honestly mi miss domo but just like Paige said "probably he's not coming back" I mean she's right it's been six months and no contact he said it would be nasty but he didn't say he wasn't going to stay in contact.

*Knock* "faith yuh ready" I heard Dominic said but when I turned around I saw that it wasn't him it was tyrique and I was just having one of those weird visions that I've been having since the day Dominic left, God know mi miss him. "Yeah make mi put on mi lip gloss Mia come", "alright mia go downstairs".

*FAITH'S FIT*

*TYRIQUE'S FIT*

*TYRIQUE'S FIT*

TYRIQUE'S POV

Faith and I have been dating but we're taking it slowly which was understandable because she's a virgin. I've been trying to take her out on a date but she doesn't really want to go anywhere with me alone to my surprise today she decided to go to the beach with me without Paige.

I asked her why and she replied that Paige had to go to a college interview today. Csec was finish and school was over we had graduated so it was my time to start preparing myself to take over my dad's business and has my dad would say "behind every successful man is a good woman" and faith is that good woman I'm going to be making her my wife one day.

After having an amazing day i took her to Wendy's and got her something to eat. I asked her on a date for tonight to my surprise she said yes but at 10:00 I didn't care what the time meant to her I was just happy she said yes.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
See you next chapter ⬇️