LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

FAITH POV

As I walk towards Paige's BMW that her parents got her for her sweet sixteen birthday i started thinking about what domo said about my grades slipping.

When i got in the car Paige was trying to have a conversation but I couldn't stop thinking about Dominic. I mean not only what he said but also our past, present and future and how much we care about each other and not only because of sex but about the fact that we actually understood and love each other.

*FLASHBACK*

Mr de la Cruz POV

"So faith is sixteen she's not going to need you every minute because her aunt Linda stays with her while we are away, she just needs you to take her to school and stay the whole day and bring her back home, you will stay with the girls at the house but in our guest house", "I don't think faith is going to like him" I thought to myself, he has no experience and I need someone who can keep faith safe while me and her mother is away.

"So Mrrrr" "Toretto sir" " I would like you to meet my daughter".

Dominic POV

As we walked to the backyard at the pool u could see this beautiful girl getting her picture taken she was in a sliver two piece with a white cover over it, her hair was braided and she didn't have on any makeup which was surprising in this day and age she was so beautiful.

*FAITH THAT DAY*

She greeted me with a beautiful smile that I swear to this day is the reason why I fell in love with her in the first place, she was so sexy but little Dominic didn't care that she was my future bosses daughter If I got the job

Faith POV

Paige was taking my picture when I heard my dad saying that's my daughter when I looked around to tell him to stop tell everybody about that time I meant the president of the US because of a science fair that I won. When I turned around I saw this handsome man walking behind him and was in a black suit with a red tie and a white shirt. He had dimples that could kill and he was so freaking handsome I knew right there I had to have him.

After convincing my dad to hire him I decided to be the one to call him and tell him that he was hired and he should pick me up in the morning for school.

The next day when he picked me up I decided to go in the front seat. " yuh normally go inna the front seat a yuh driver's car" he asked with a rough stern voice, "nah but yuh a nuh mi driver yuh a mi bodyguard".

The rest of the ride to school he basically ignored me but I was destined to get to know him so after school I decided to ask him a little about himself.

"How old are you" "who me" "yes you wah yuh age????" "I'm 29 ma'am" "ma'ma yuh make e sound like mi old I'm just 16" I said trying to get him to ask me something but that wasn't going to stop me from getting his gram "so yuh use gram and dem tings deh??" "is that even professional???" He asked trying to remain professional but i didn't care I wanted him and I was going to get him "yes it's PRO - FESS - ION - Al" I said while rolling my eyes "okay yuh nuh affi gi mi nuh gram" I took up his phone off the dashboard and put it to his face to unlock Face ID, I then went into his gram and that's when I saw some pictures from yesterday and found out that he was married.

"Your married" I asked shockingly "yeah two kids" he replied nonchalantly.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey y'all don't forget get to vote so my ranking can go up so I can post more❤️😘