HOMECOMING PARTY

FAITH POV

After finishing taking a bath I decided to take a picture and then call my bestie Paige to tell her what when down with me and Domo.

PAIGE BESTIE✨❤️ *Ringing*

Paigeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Girl mi sehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A wah why yuh a gwaan like yuh get some
good dick last night

A that gwaan yes

Who? Tyrique?

No girl mi and him a just friends

So yuh seh a can't yuh security yuh a talk

Girlll yuh nuh hear mi seh stop call him so

After tell her what when down I then invited her to my parents anneal homecoming party, I don't know why dem do that every time dem come back.

*Call ended*

Dominic POV

I can't believe I told faith I wanted a relationship she's just 17 and I wouldn't want her dad to find out him woulda kill mi.

I decided to take a shower to get her scent off me even though I actually am in love with her can't believe a 17 year old pussy coulda so good I mean the gyal ave big man moan mi can't remember the last time mi do that wish she could a teach mi wife some ticks the oman nuh have no use, I mean I love her but the way faith has me I can't wait to divorce her. After finishing taking a shower I saw that faith had taken some video and was wondering if I liked them.

"Daddy" I heard my little son calling me "yes" "KJ" I said, it was around 8:00 so it was his time to go to school so I got ready and took him to school. Then I saw that Mr de la Cruz wanted me to come over, he said it was urgent I wonder what it could be.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
hope you guys are enjoying my story story so far don't forget to vote and leave a feedback.❤️💋