THE REALIZATION

DOMINIC'S POV

I Went to the hospital to pick up my wife and saw her talking to her manager who has always wanted her, some how I was pissed and yes I know that I'm no better but I couldn't help it.

"Why the fuck yuh a talk to him mi nuh tell yuh seh mi nuh want yuh a talk to him", "leave me alone Dominic afta mi nah look nobody". I know I have no right yelling at her about that but she was my wife and before faith I always had a different type of anger when it came to that man so even though I wasn't in love with her anymore I had to make it seem like it.

"Wi nuh ave sex fi how much years now and yuh still a show ownership" she replied and I couldn't lie so I decided as soon as we got home I would've given her what she wanted.

Honestly I hated having sex with her because of the fact that faith has my heart and even when we were doing it the only person my mind was on was faith I love her and I think it was time that I call this marriage a null.

FAITH'S POV

it's Monday and Mia get ready fi go up a Montego Bay high and honestly mi can't bother I mean why couldn't the holiday be a little longer. I can't bother fi see the crawsis dem a jus because a mi bestie enuh.

After taking a shower I decided to drive to school to clear my mind.

*Open WhatsApp*

*Dominic chat*

"Hey domo I'll be driving myself to school so don't bother to pick me up." *Sent*

While on my way to school I started playing carry on by Rajah Wild. "The little bad mind gyal dem must mad today hate the skl yuh see" I thought to myself.

After arriving at school I decided to park at the park close to my school and that's when I saw  nelie Paige cousin with tyrique. E look like a him drop har off, mek mi mind mi business because mi nuh waah hear seh.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey y'all I would like to know y'all opinion on this chapter✨

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE Y'ALL❤️🦋