WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR LOVE

FAITH'S POV

After having a deep conversation with Paige i when into the guesthouse to do the same with Dominic. *knock* "faith yuh can come" "good morning domo" "sidung faith wah wi do last night can't never happen again yuh fada is a dangerous man who will kill mi if him find out mi like yuh but yuh a seventeen, enuh mek no sense mi risk it all fi yuh, has yuh know mi ave a wife and kids and every tho mi and mi wife nuh prefect mi still love har" after hearing that I felt so bad and came out crying.

But after couple weeks we still couldn't stay away from each other.

*ENDED OF FLASHBACK*

PAIGE POV

Faith "yuh nuh see Mia talk to yuh" I said, I swear it's always something when it comes to Dominic he's so unprofessional and I honestly want to tell her parents but that's my best friend and I understand what she's going through that's why dem seh mek sure seh the man who a tek yuh virginity a yuh husband because honestly I feel that this man is going to be the death of her.

Faith replied "sorry bout that was just lost in my thoughts what were you saying" "girl all Mia seh yuh nah go stop until him get yuh pregnant" I said, "girl nuh wish that pon mi".

TYRIQUE'S POV

I swear I've never seen so much old ppl trying to be young inna one place "Mi get tired a this yah party yah Mia leave daddy" when leaving I saw Dominic and faith talking at the bathroom door.

Don't understand why she even treats him like he's a good person, he literally kills people for a living but because faith was such a good person I didn't watch anything.

When I saw faith walking away upset I tried talking to her but has usual she blowed me off but I didn't watch anything because at the end off the day she will be my wife.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all I know the flashbacks were long but I was just giving y'all a understanding about faith's and Dominic's relationship btw if you want to know what was said before the flashbacks go to chapter "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"

Thank you for reading❤️

REMEMBER TO VOTE GUYS IT HELPS MY RANKING