PARTY PREPARATION

Mr de la Cruz POV

"Men I expect only the finest dressing today *everyone laughed* tonight you will represent me For the prime minister the man him self will be coming with his wife, and as you know today is the night we will move the drugs while the prime minister is here we will have a blackout and move the drugs like we planned, I want a clean and steady show tonight. "Nate" "yes sir" everything is in order for tonight right "yes sir" okay so meeting is adjourned guys you may leave" while the meeting had just started I realized that Toretto was walking in late so I called him over "Toretto" I shouted "yes sir" Toretto I thought I told you that being late wasn't going to cut it if you wanted to start working in the Mexico branch" "yes sir it was just that I had to drop my kid off at school" he explained.

"Toretto today I'm going to need you to bring the minister and his wife here and bring them home safe can you do that" "yes sir" he replied trying to leave "and Toretto I'm realizing that faith grades have been dropping from A+ to A which is surprising knowing that she's a overachiever like her mom" "I'll look into it sir" he said "and find out if it's a boy that's got my little faith acting different I'll like to meet him" I said knowing that no one is good enough for my little angel "yes sir" he said while he left I realized my good friend miles Montego walking in with his son Tyrique "Miles" I said with a big smile.

Dominic POV

Can't believe the man a ask if a man a distract him daughter even though mi know say a mi. Ago affi text faith and make she know so when she go back a school from the Likkle Election Day break she can get her grades up back.

"Rass" i yelled when mi phone drop because some pussyhole lick up inna mi and best believe a the pussyhole him self Tyrique, "oh sorry Toretto" he smirked "that's okay sir" can't believe mi haffi respect a man like him faith tell mi seh him a try deh with r from dem start high school and a bay clown she clown him out eediot boy that, mi affi laugh the same gyal him a beg fi fuck him a the same gyal a beg mi fi make r cum.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

hope you guys are enjoying my story so far don't forget to vote and leave a feedback.❤️💋