Yawn

Type : Cute

Top : Joshua

Chan is their child, only seven years old, and Seungcheol is the neighbors' child, only eleven years old ~

<

3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan wakes up to the gentle rays of sunlight hitting his face, the night before he and his lover were far too tired so they didn't even take the time to close the shutters - they just went to sleep after a long day at work.

Now that the sun has risen, the brunet stretches and yawns, then looks to his side and sees that his boyfriend isn't there, which is strange because he's normally the one who wakes up first, but apparently this morning his lover got up before him.

The brunet rises from his bed and yawns again before leaving his room and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Once he's downstairs, he sees his boyfriend in the kitchen, preparing food. Jeonghan smiles at the sight and goes to join his younger, once he's at his lover's side he doesn't hesitate to give his boyfriend a hug from behind.

Joshua giggles lightly as he feels Jeonghan place many kisses on the back of his neck, the older boy's hands slowly slipping under the younger boy's pyjamas.

" Hannie-ya, take your hands off me, and let me go please, I need place to make our breakfast."

" Baby Shuji, I don't want to let go of you, I want to hold you in my arms forever."

" Little angel, please. I swear after we eat we'll cuddle all day."

" Ah yeah, it's our day off, right ? "

" Yeah and our baby are going to spend the day with Seungcheol. "

" He doesn't wake up already ? "

" No, he's night was full of nightmare, remember you woke up first for him and I woke up the rest of the time for him."

" I'm going to him. "

Joshua simply nods and Jeonghan yawns as he lets go of his boyfriend, simply placing a chaste kiss on the back of his lover's neck before abandoning him completely and moving to their children room, once inside the bedroom the blond goes to Chan's side and he wake him up slowly, he put several kisses on his children face and the young boy wake up and can't stop giggles. Jeonghan stop his tracks and take Chan in his arms and the two of them goes downstairs.

The little family set on the sofa and Joshua give the breakfast to his two lover's. The meal, prepared by Joshua, is eaten quickly and easily, in a cheerful and happy atmosphere, soft and warm, soothing and relaxing - just what the three need to be happy.

Suddenly the door bells ring and Chan's go to open it, when he saw Seungcheol he take him in his two little arms and the latter smiles softly and retourn the younger embrace.

" Cheol ~ how are you kid ? Take care of my child like always hm ? "

" For sure Shua uncle ~ bye bye ! "

" Tomorrow mommy and dad ~ "

" Tomorrow baby don't bother too much Seungcheol hm ? Be a responsable kid baby okay ? "