S.O.S

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

S.O.S

It's the little note Jeonghan finds in his locker, the blond is confused by what he's just discovered, he's looking for more information and he's surprised to find he can open the paper.

Jeonghan is really confused : who would put this in his locker ? S.O.S with English phrases, even though he doesn't understand a word of English, being Korean and currently in Korea, how can he understand English ?

The young man naturally frowns and turns his head in all directions, but nothing happens. Obviously, no one will come to collect this piece of paper, but it's still on Jeonghan's mind.

At the end of the hour, Jeonghan leaves his classroom to find his best friend, Vernon. After a few discussions, the blond ended up remembering the little note he'd found in his locker some time earlier.

He takes the paper out of his pocket and gently asks his youngest if he can translate it, the young man smilingly accepts, starts to read and his smile disappears, his face decomposes, Jeonghan is shocked he's never seen his best friend like this.

" Sol ? What's going on ? I asked you to translate for me..."

" Hyung. Who wrote this ? Who wrote this for you ? "

" I don't know, I already told you."

" Come with me. "

Jeonghan blinks frantically and follows his youngest, who starts running towards the stairs that lead to the roof of the establishment, the blond not at all understanding why they go there when they never do.

Once they reach the top, they both see a young man walking slowly along the edge of the void. Vernon immediately panics, and as the letter is in English, he starts speaking in English.

Jeonghan doesn't understand a word, but he approaches his best friend anyway, and the blond boy finally recognizes him because he's in his class.

" Han hyung, please watch Joshua, I don't know what to do."

" I don't speak a word of English ! Sol, what's going on ? How did you know he's first name ? Tell me what's- "

" I WANT TO FUCKING DIE ! " shout the American, he turn slowly and blinks when he saw Vernon and Jeonghan.

Jeonghan understands this sentence it's pretty simple even it's in English, he sees tears rolling down the young man's cheeks, he's in the middle of a stress attack, and both Jeonghan and Vernon, not knowing what to do, simply do the things that seem to be the best things.

Vernon speaks in English and reassures Joshua as best he can, Jeonghan takes the young man in his arms and cuddles him, the boys go the ground and Jeonghan continue to soothe Joshua. The black-haired man eventually calms down and no doubt tired by all his emotions ends up falling asleep in Jeonghan's arms.

" Sol, will you please explain to me the situation better now."

" This is Joshua, and he's the one who left that little note in your locker. He wrote in that letter that he wanted to join his father, who's in heaven, living without him is too hard for him. He said he wanted to die like his father died, by throwing himself into the void. "

Jeonghan swallows hard, his face also decomposing and her eyes filling with tears.

" If he put that letter in your locker it's because since the beginning of the year he's been attracted to you and you're one of the only reasons he stayed alive. Nevertheless as he saw that he was nothing to you and probably never will be he wished to go to the ends of his desires and join his father."