But I like you [ Hot stuff ]

Top : Jeonghan top

Type : Cute and hot stuff

( __mishi___17 here your request ! )

ChanCheol side ship

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Above the clouds, the little angel named Joshua sips his hot milk quietly, happy in the knowledge that everything is going well on earth at the moment, or so he thinks. When he hears the alarm on his watch ringing, he takes a quick look and sees that a young man by the name of Jeonghan is causing trouble, both in his school and in his building.

The angel puts on more ordinary clothes and snaps his fingers, magically descending to earth and snapping his fingers again, his wings disappear and he lands in Jeonghan's school, where he quickly gets there and goes straight to the principal to apply to become an English teacher. The principal doesn't think for long, as he's obviously been looking for one for a while, so Joshua becomes an English teacher straight away.

His first hour is spent with Jeonghan's class and he's happy with that, he's going to be able to analyze a little what kind of student he is, the hour rings and Joshua goes to his classroom, of course he gets hit on, he expected it, he's with students all the same, he sits down in his place and lets the kids settle in too, then he calls roll and everyone is present, he introduces himself too and a lot of girls try to get his attention, nevertheless Joshua's eyes are only on Jeonghan.

From the very first moment he understands what kind of student he's dealing with, the young boy has his head in his hands, he's looking at a young man with hearts in his eyes and headphones in his ears, everything the angel hates, he quickly gives the first exercise to do which is to read a text in English, Halfway through, he asks Jeonghan to take over, but of course the boy is lost, and for the first time the pupils make fun of him. Usually it's Jeonghan who makes fun of everyone, but apparently today that's changing.

" Jeonghan. "

" I'm sorry, Professor, I wasn't concentrating. "

[ As usual ] replies the student Jeonghan had been watching since the beginning of the hour.

At this Jeonghan blushes with shame and sighs, quickly tossing a paper plane and it lands a few meters from Joshua's desk, the hour finally strikes and the angel decides to have a little chat with Jeonghan, even if the student doesn't feel like it, he has no choice but to accept. He didn't want to go next period anyway, so he might as well have a chat with the new teacher.

" Jeonghan, it's only my first hour here but your behavior is already bothering me. It's not by looking at him that you're going to get anything, and it's not by not listening that your school grade is going to improve. "

" I'm sorry, Professor. It's not what you think about Seungcheol. "

" Hey, who do you think I am to judge you ? Nevertheless if you want something concrete this isn't the way to go about it."

" Why are you helping me ? "

" I don't know, maybe it can lead to something you two, if you act more properly maybe it can."

Jeonghan sighs, honestly if he's acting badly it's to get Seungcheol's attention, it's only by acting like this that he knows Seungcheol has his eyes on him, nevertheless his teacher is right it's a bad image and that's not how he's going to win the heart of the student he likes but he doesn't know how to go about it.