Diamond days

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The cherry blossoms fall on the path already in bloom as two lovers stroll along, the duo have a day off today so they take the opportunity to reminisce about their first day in love, indeed a few years ago it was here that they kissed for the first time and decided to give their love a chance.

Now that they were slightly older and had busy schedules, they were afraid they wouldn't be able to make it this year, but their boss was understanding and gave them the day off.

After several minutes' walking, the two lovers decided to stop in front of the lake in the park they were exploring and sat down together on a bench, their eyes riveted on the horizon. The older man's head rests on the younger man's shoulder, the dark-haired man's hand rests on the black-haired man's thigh, and the American man's hand rests on the Korean man's. The moment is calm, gentle and restful.

The moment is calm, gentle and restful, everything they need to be happy after all, the sun is shining on them, they're rested and soothed, simply happy.

" Shuji-ya, this day is so perfect."

" I think it's really nice that every year we relive exactly the same day as three years ago, when we kissed and confessed our feelings for the first time."

" Hmm, that's our diamond day. "

" It's true that we can really call our day, like a real diamond day."

The two men laugh delicately, then decide to continue on their way, Jeonghan getting up first and Joshua following, their two hands coming naturally together and they continue their diamond day through this park hand in hand, fingers intertwined, minds at ease, their smiles shining brightly.

After a few minutes of walking, they stop another time, they see some ducks on the lake and, as they had planned, take some bread out of their pockets. They cut their food into small pieces and throw it into the water, as the animals eat, the lovers are happy to see tuis sight.

Once they've run out of bread, they watch the animals eat a little bit, with a wonderful smiles on their lips and when all the bread have been eaten by the ducks the two lovers decide to leave and head for the tree under which they first said " I love you " to each other.

Joshua gently let go of his lover's hand and hopped up to the tree, once there he slowly caressed the bark, or rather what he'd carved into it.

[ Shuji-ya, Hannie-ya = Forever together. ]

The American smiles delicately and feels two arms come to encircle his waist, he smiles more as he feels the warm breath of his lover percussed against the exposed skin of his neck.

" Even after one year, the engraving's still there."

" Every year something happens at the foot of this tree. The first year, our first kiss and confession. The second year we say I love you and carve our nicknames. This year, what do we do ? "

Obviously the black-haired boy is joking, but he has no idea that Jeonghan has something planned. Slowly, the elder lets go of the younger boy, who turns to face his lover gently.

Once his face is opposite Jeonghan's, he gently places his hands on his lover's cheeks and places a kiss on the dark-haired man's lips. Jeonghan smiles at the exchange and places his hands on Jeonghan's hips for support.

The kiss complete, Joshua gently steps back, the two lovers smiling continuously, Jeonghan finally sighing for courage.

Slowly, he slides one of his hands into his coat pocket and pulls out a small box with something inside.