Afraid

- Top : Joshua -

Type : Jealousy and cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua and Jeonghan have been friends for a few years now, but the American knows that he's loved his elder almost from the start. The day before, the young man was jealous of his elder's proximity to another man, so out of jealousy he grabbed his elder's wrist, pinned him against a wall and kissed him on the mouth with great envy and pleasure. However, when he stepped back from his elder, a realization struck in his mind. He took immediate fright and ran away from his elder.

Today, when Jeonghan asked him to come with him, to leave Seungcheol and Chan alone and, above all, to have a chat about what had happened the day before, he was a little bit afraid to what's going to happen between them.

At the moment, the two boys are sitting in a rather quiet corner on the grass, Joshua is scared, he looks at the sky and Jeonghan stares at him intensely and then, even though he's scared, the American ends up looking his elder in the eyes, because for be more credible he have to looks into Jeonghan's eyes.

" We'll have to have a chat about yesterday, Shuji-ya. "

" I know, but it scares me. I hope you won't hold it against me."

" You have feelings for me, don't you ? I think I understand that, i'm not really sure through, nevertheless I didn't think you had this wild side in you." Jeonghan blush when he think about it another time.

" It's been a long time since I've loved you as more than a friend, I've always been afraid of this feeling that's growing inside me more and more day after day. And yesterday I couldn't stop myself, well you see you two were to close to each other's and my heart couldn't take it.

" Are you a jealous person ? I didn't think so you don't show your emotions a lot."

" How can you think I can't be jealous when he had his hands on your waist and you were this close to kissing each other, I think anyone can be jealous if their see the one he love close to kiss someone else than him or her."

Jeonghan blush and giggle slowly and he get up.

" I'm supposed to join him in a few moments, i'm going to leave you alone." Say Jeonghan with a small voice.

Joshua's eyes darken at the thought, he get up from the grass too and he moves closer to Jeonghan and the blond's back quickly meets a tree behind him. Honestly Jeonghan didn't see that coming, he feels really small now.

The American's hands come to rest on the Korean's waist, and Joshua eventually comes to stand on his elder's back, the young man takes Jeonghan in his arms, and the elder smiles and takes his younger in his arms too.

" You really have to go and see him ? " Joshua voice are very powerful and Jeonghan are a little bit scared so he decide to say the truth.

" You don't need to be jealous because I love you too Shuji-ya." Say Jeonghan shyly.

" What do you mean ? At what point do you love me ? Since when ? "

" One question at time. So, I'm in love with you for several months now Shuji-ya. Yesterday I let him do me that just to see your reactions and I'm glad you're exploding with jealousy."

" Shit Jeonghan that's not very nice ! Your mean I don't love you anymore."

Joshua tries to break free of his elder's grip but the latter holds him back, the American sighs and he lets it go, he prefers to bring out his dominant side and he starts kissing his elder's neck, the latter smiles wryly but sighs at ease when his younger slowly comes to bite his skin, Jeonghan whine a little and close his eyes. Joshua recoils after his work.