Cake

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua wakes up slowly, he yawns and stretches slowly, then rubs his little eyes with his two little hands, then notices that his boyfriend is still asleep, gently he gets out of bed and goes to the living room, he opens the window gently and realizes that it's pouring with rain, He immediately closes the door and then hears a meow, his little cat comes to his feet and this makes him smile softly, he takes the animal in his arms and starts to stroke its head, he moves towards the bowls and realizes that they are empty, he smiles.

Gently placing his cat back on the ground, he takes what he needs to fill the bowls again, a magnificent smile on his lips. Having done this, his stomach begins to growl, he makes a slight pout and places both hands on his belly, then goes to the fridge, opens it and an idea comes to mind, it's been a long time since he's made and eaten one and it makes him want to.

He's not sure that Jeonghan, his boyfriend, will accept to do it and help him, but he's willing to give it a try because, after all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The young man decides to go back upstairs and wake up his boyfriend to ask him what's on his mind. When he arrives in the bedroom, he realizes that his lover has just woken up, and this makes him smile, so he goes straight to sit on Jeonghan's legs with a smile on his face.

At first, Jeonghan struggles to react, but eventually he buries his head in his boyfriend's neck too and places many little butterfly and wet kisses on his lover's skin. The latter giggles like a child and is overcome by an electric current when his elder's hands reach his back under his pyjamas.

" Hannie-ya stop ~ I want to ask you something."

Jeonghan slowly lifts his head, then once his eyes dip into Joshua's he comes to kiss him on the lips, the American grunts into the kiss but still closes his eyes and lets Jeonghan dominate him as usual.

When he feels it's going too far, he slowly pushes his lover away and starts to blush, he loves it when his elder kisses him like that but even after years he's still so shy when Jeonghan kisses him with such passion.

Jeonghan delicately takes Joshua's cheeks between his hands and places a quick kiss on his lover's forehead, then on the tip of the young man's nose, then on his cheeks, then on the corner of his lips, then he rests one last chaste kiss on Joshua's lips and slowly steps back, letting his forehead rest against Joshua's, his hands continuing to caress Joshua's soft skin.

" I love you, my baby bambi, with the whole of my heart, stay with me forever."

" I love you too Hannie-ya and i'm going to stay with you forever I promise, but can you let me ask you something now ? "

" Yes, go ahead, tell me what you want."

" I woke up craving sugar and thought we could make a cake together ? It's been so long. "

" A cake ? We can totally buy one, it'll go faster."

" It's better homemade..."

Joshua starts to make a little pout, his doe eyes meet Jeonghan's and the latter clearly can't resist, he accepts his lover's request and the younger man thanks him by hugging him a second time.

Jeonghan giggles and takes his youngest in his arms in turn, after this sweet moment, Joshua unties himself from Jeonghan's arms, he pulls himself off his elder's legs and drags his elder down with him and draws him with him to the kitchen.