Vagabond

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

It's a cold winter's day, Jisoo is comfortably ensconced in bed, his blanket draped over his body and his computer screen switched on right in front of his eyes, watching his favorite TV series while eating a lollipop, all seems well until they hear screams coming from the living room.

It's his parents again, Jisoo isn't even surprised to hear his parents' voices raised against each other, but he's fed up with the situation - it's as if neither adult can find a mature way of communicating, shouting seems to be the solution to all their problems, and yet it's not.

Jisoo knows full well that his parents, after so many years of love and passion for each other, are beginning to tire, the love fading and gradually turning to hatred.

Jisoo will never be able to understand this system of loving someone to death and hating them more and more with each passing cheek, he thinks, but maybe one day the carnal, passionate love he has for his boyfriend will disappear too, he doesn't want it to, but it's possible that it will.

He's been with his lover for two years now, and there have been arguments, tears and misunderstandings, but they've always found a way to talk calmly after letting go of their anger.

He'd like his parents to do the same, but it doesn't work. They never question themselves, and it's always the other guy who's at fault.Jisoo is sick of being in the middle of it all, tired of hearing his parents' screams, so he decides to run away.

In any case, his parents are too busy shouting at each other to even notice that their son is missing, so the young man grabs a bag and puts some clothes in it, then leaves his room and heads for the family home.

The winter chill hit his cheeks directly and he began to shiver, but his goal of reaching his lover's apartment was so busy that he soon stopped worrying about the cold.

With a slow but determined step, he made his way to his elder's apartment, which he reached very quickly. However, when he got to the door, he realized he'd forgotten the code, even though he'd typed it in countless times, he sighed softly.

After a few minutes of waiting, he feels something come over his face and when he raises his head to the sky he sees little snowflakes falling. A soft smile takes place on his lips and his inner child awakens and he starts walking under the snow with a sparkling smile on his lips.

" Soo-ya ? Why are you vagabond under the snow ? It's cold come to my house you'll get sick."

" Hannie-ya." The American sighs happy

He turns at the sound of his lover's voice and starts to run towards him, of course the elder opens his arms and the younger comes to take refuge inside them, Jeonghan starts to smile, he brushes the snow out of his lover's hair and places a tender kiss in his boyfriend's hair afterwards.

" So sweetheart why are you vagabond around in this freezing cold ? "

" I'm don't vagabond, I'm having fun, I really like snow Hannie-ya you know that too."

" What's the real reason hum ? Why are you're playing in the snow, hmm ? "

Jeonghan lightly pinches his boyfriend's cheek and he complains, pushing his elder away, the latter chuckles softly and takes Jisoo back into his arms, the young man has a pouty pout on his lips and Jeonghan quickly comes to kiss him away.