Chapter 1 - Monday

It was 7 in the morning. A new week had started and I got up, walking to the bathroom.

I liked the job at the little café, so I wasn't pissed off because it was monday. Sure, weekend was better, but I didn't mind working there.

It was a beautiful little house with a scent of coffee and cake and the other people who worked there were really nice.
I was happy about the fact, that I didn't have to talk to the customers a lot, so I enjoyed the days working behind the counter.
Although it was a very small café, a lot of people came there every day so we never hadn't enough people to serve.

When I was bored I tried to find informations about what happened after Eren and I had left the other people.

I had a lot of questions, nobody could answer. The only thing that was known was the fact that humanity lived behind big walls and the city I'm living in was behind the first wall. That's why my academy was named Wall Maria.

There weren't more informations, nothing about the titans, nothing about humanity's strongest and humanity's last hope. But I remembered everything. I hated it to remember, because I felt uncompleted, knowing that I never could see my friends again. This life was dangerous and hard but way betther than my life now. I have nobody. Nobody would understand.

It is a punishment, living with the memories of your last life.
But I can't change it.

When I didn't want to search for informations, I drew some stuff, the Wings of Freedom, my lost friends or Eren. I'm pretty good at drawing but I never managed it to draw him as beautiful as he was.

I jumped out of the shower and shivered, when the cold air hit me like a snowstorm, because I always showered very hot. I took a towel, rubbing my skin dry and got dressed. It would be a normal day at the café.
I tied a tie around my neck, took my phone and at left the house.

Single life was pretty hard, when you used to life with someone else. It was many years ago but I misses Eren so much.

I'm not going to talk about my day at the café, cause there were nothing special, so I will skip that part.

At this day I decided to get a tattoo. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it on my back or wrist.
When I opened the door and handed the piece of paper with the Wings of Freedom on it to the man behind the corner, he looked at it and seemed confused. "A few days ago there were a customer who wanted the exactly same tattoo."
I gazed at him, not believing what he said.
"Where did he wanted his tattoo?", I asked and tried to hide a smile. "On his wrist." The man said and held up his right arm.
"Okay, I want it on my left wrist."