Chapter 27 We both know the history of violence that surrounds you

We both know the history of violence that surrounds you

The evening the sky was in gloom. preparing for rain. The black clouds assembled in Order. The tranquility of the atmosphere felt like a blessing.

A wine red Rolls-Royce car stopped in front of the recently renovated Ruccuzo mansion. Giovanni Ruccuzo was the one driving it..
He stepped out wearing a fresh Blue suit.. dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. A look of satisfaction, determination and hunger in his eyes.
From the passenger seat stepped out an eight year old boy with Ocean Blue Eyes. Without wasting any moment he ran through the place excited.

Giovanni opened the back door and held out his hand. a soft pale hand held his, from the car stepped out a beautiful yet exotic women.  With Ocean Blue Eyes same as the boy, wearing a navy blue velvet dress and real pearls around her neck, Aemma.

"Casa" said Giovanni looking at his new mansion.
"È bello!" whispered Aemma.
"È più bello dentro... dopo di te!" said Giovanni leading Aemma inside.
As they stepped on the marble floor they saw the magic of the  old Italian architecture.. all in wood and stones.
"Hai proprio ragione!" Aemma said holding her belly.
""non più di te, mio carissima" Giovanni slowly whispered in her ears.

"Sir?" Suddenly they heard a female voice from behind.
"Oh Carina!!" Said Giovanni turned around looking at the owner of that voice."come inside".
It was young Carina.
"Aemma, permettimi di presentarti Carina. Sarà responsabile per aiutarti a prenderti cura di Leo e del bambino" said Giovanni touching her belly.

"Ciao Carina! È un piacere incontrarti".
"Sono tutto tuo, signora." Said Carina to Aemma.
"Vieni, ti faccio vedere un po' in giro" said Giovanni to Aemma.
"Sì".

Giovanni took Aemma around the Mansion giving her a tour of her new home.. Aemma was in love with the mansion. Maybe the Mansion will fall in love with Aemma. She was not wearing any makeup yet her lips were indeed pink and her lashes were long.. The idyllic glow on her face was nothing else but precious. Her eyes was something any man could melt for. Her gaze was even enough to flinch the strongest man in the world.. she was the women men could burn the world for.

"Che c'è laggiù?" asked Aemma pointing at the door to the basement.
"quella è la porta del seminterrato....Non puoi andare lì!".
Aemma stared at him hearing this.
"Tesoro mio, volevo dire che è troppo sporco e rischioso. In questo momento non è consigliabile che tu ci vada, dato che stai facendo crescere dentro di te la principessa della magione. vero?" Giovanni tried to convince her. more like he was scared of her stare.

Rescuing from that situation one of his man came to him and said  "Sir? He arrived".
"Very well!" Whispered Giovanni before leading Aemma to the hall.

As Aemma came to the room. She saw a little boy with green eyes walking inside. He was nervous and was looking around.. but all his fear disappeared when he saw Giovanni. He ran to Giovanni and hugged him "Uncle!!"
"Hey! Son!"

"Aemma? Ti presento Enzo" said Giovanni.
"Hi!" Said Enzo to Aemma nervously trying hard to smile.
""Ciao carino! Quanti anni hai, piccolo?" Aemma asked smiling at a little Enzo. But he looked at Giovanni not understanding what she is asking..
"Oh! "Ella está preguntando cuántos años tienes." Giovanni translated for Enzo.
"12" he whispered.
"Ohh.. quindi non capisce l'italiano?
"no, non può" said Giovanni.

"Mm.. So. You tell English?" Aemma asked Enzo in broken English.
"Little!" He replied.
"Oh...lo stesso per me e va bene così. We can study together!" Said Aemma with a soft motherly smile. Which made Enzo happy and he smiled at her back.

"LEO?"
With a single call of Aemma, Leo appeared in front of her.
"Leo? Incontra Enzo. Non ricordi cosa ha detto papà?
"Sì mama!"
Leo stepped in front of Enzo.

"Hi!" Said Leo.
"Hi!" Said Enzo back to him.
"Do you want to play GTA?" Leo asked with a smile. A joyful smile appeared on Enzo's face.
"Yes!" Enzo giggled.
"Come let's play together"
"Sure!"
The two boys ran to the playing room, Leo followed by Enzo. Giovanni you are so happy saying the two boys mingling so fast.. he is absolutely sure that they will build a bond very fast.

"povero ragazzo!" Said Aemma.
"Non più, carissima! Ora ci ha noi entrambi!" replied Giovanni kissing her hand.
"E' vero! Non potrò mai sostituire sua madre, ma posso essere la sua bellissima zia!"
"solo tu potresti esserlo. Amore mio"

To be continued....